The UK A3 build...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The UK A3 build...

Well i have sold the Focus after being able to get a car i've wanted for a while.

Here's some pics of the Focus,

Then it eventually went low.

Well here's the new whip,

And probably one of my favorite parts of the car,

Last edited by TonyTeeAdams; 11-24-2009, 04:15 PM.

The happiest rollers =)

Looks pretty good so far

Comment

love it!
      needs a little more flushness all around tho
      -Matt

Comment

Originally posted by Dubmd View Post
        love it!
        needs a little more flushness all around tho
        I'm not down with the US terminology at the mo, but guessing your on about my ghey tuck that i've got going on?

The happiest rollers =)

Comment

man if we still got the focus hatch, and it looked like that...id get one.

looks great so far (and yes Dubmd was referring to how your offsets are a little high)
          Ryan | flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Gottalovethexi View Post
            man if we still got the focus hatch, and it looked like that...id get one.

looks great so far (and yes Dubmd was referring to how your offsets are a little high)
            Thought so, it will be getting sorted once i can sort some spacers out

The happiest rollers =)

Comment

looks good man. i love hatchbacks. what else is on the list for it?

Comment

Why not we can haz that?
                Originally posted by da3bous
                I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

without the wing on the back the car would look weird

i like it

Comment

Originally posted by bjh102 View Post
                    looks good man. i love hatchbacks. what else is on the list for it?
                    Cheers for the comments everyone.

And plan to get some spacers for the rear to get the stance looking alot better. Then do some smoothing of certain bits to get it looking cleaner.

The happiest rollers =)

Comment

My roomate lusts over these cars. He's currently doing a homebrew turbo build on his '05 Focus SE hatchback. His trans just went out around 90k....he got a new trans in, but he's just awaiting the Exedy clutch/Fidanza flywheel so he can put it all back together and get the car on the road again. I'll make sure to show him this thread when I get home from work.
                      MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
                      Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

Originally posted by OSSHWA View Post
                        My roomate lusts over these cars. He's currently doing a homebrew turbo build on his '05 Focus SE hatchback. His trans just went out around 90k....he got a new trans in, but he's just awaiting the Exedy clutch/Fidanza flywheel so he can put it all back together and get the car on the road again. I'll make sure to show him this thread when I get home from work.
                        Sounds like a cool project he's got. Is he putting the 2.5 volvo engine like they have in mine? Or is he fitting a turbo to current engine?

The happiest rollers =)

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTeeAdams View Post
                          Sounds like a cool project he's got. Is he putting the 2.5 volvo engine like they have in mine? Or is he fitting a turbo to current engine?
                          He's fitting a turbo to the 2.0. He's pretty much pieced it all together thusfar. Its like the mother of all frakenstein builds. I believe he's got a stock EVO 8 turbo, he's going to run a custom under the hood intercooler setup using my other roomate's stock STI intercooler and will be using a custom scoop/duct on the hood to route air to it, and he's fabbing the manifold, IC piping and brackets himself.......AND tuning it himself. I told him if he pulls it off without a hitch, then he's a genuis, lol. Speaking of franken-builds, he was also rocking a stock leather WRX back seat (now removed....making room for a cage), and he's still rocking the stock leather WRX shift knob, lol.
                          MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
                          Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

that looks really good, very cool car

Comment

Those cars are WAY cooler than ours. NICE!

IMO you could use spacers all around, not just in the rear.

Comment

Working...
                              X