Calling You Out Long Island

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling You Out Long Island

I work on Long Island (Melville to be exact), and I know there are some fresh cars out here. So I was wondering if you guys would possible want to get together on a Friday night sometime, and have a little shoot.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

I'm on Long Island and could maybe get some people together for that sort of thing but can't make any promises haha. My friend works for a commercial real estate company that owns a good amount of the commercial spaces in Melville, what are you doing over there anyway?

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
    Oh FUCK YES, 6-10 inches for me this weekend. FUCK YES!

Comment

I work at Chyron (I doubt you have ever heard of it) they make software/hardware for television graphics and provide for tons of TV stations across the nation and the world. I work in the Software quality assurance department. My Dad works here so thats how come I'm all the way out here.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Quick question for you guys, any good places to get an alignment out here on the island?
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

My friend Anthony works at Good Year in Commack, not too far from Melville actually. He's done my alignment a few times and drives a bagged GTI so he knows how to correctly align a low car. He also mounts my tires for me haha. If you want, I can get in touch with him for you

Good Year
          6400 Jericho Turnpike, Commack, NY‎

Flickr

Comment

Yeah if you could, I am in serious need of an alignment haha.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

im down for a meet and shoot. im in Huntington bay so right in the same area. need some rolling shots of my car badly. i will be at the porsche event on saturday at huntington porsche with my Z and my buddies 996.. and of course cruising down to the HF show on sunday.
              sigpic
              1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
              1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185

Comment

HF is on Saturday in Florida.. I think you mean the SW show in NY on Sunday hahaha. But yeah tomorrow I am leaving work early so if you guys want to get together, we can have a good time.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

wow i meant SW but for some reason i wrote HF. long day as you can tell. lol
                  sigpic
                  1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
                  1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185

Comment

Trust me I know all about long days hahah.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Kielan when would you want to do the alignment? I have to talk to my friend but he works 5 or 6 days a week so it shouldn't be too hard to get it all worked out

Flickr

Comment

I want to say Monday next week would be good, if I don't get one this weekend, because it is that bad and that scary to drive on.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Okay just spoke to him, he's off on Monday but Wednesday is good for him. Also, do you have adjustable rear control arms and/or camber bolts in front?

Flickr

Comment

is this offer still valid?
                            sickSTANCE
                            Originally posted by shane_lxi
                            Holy ride height batman!

Comment

Working...
                            X