Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hellaflush 6 - BBQ THE BAY! July 31st 2010

From Hellaflush.com

YES we’re doing Hellaflush 6 in Miami this July 31st in conjunction with REMIX and although we’re at maximum capacity we might have a spot for you. And for those that can’t make it to Miami… It’s a good time to announce we’re doing the same thing on the West Coast!

And since us folks stuck in the BAY can’t party at MIAMI, we’ve decided to host a BBQ and have our own Hellaflush 6. So on July 31st at Coyote Point in San Mateo, we’ll be hosting a BBQ and handing out stickers to everyone that brings a flushed out car. Our way of saying Konichiwa. So if you haven’t gone to one of our BBQ’s in the past, you’re in for a treat. So from 10am-3pm, find your spot, bring your BBQ and cook it up.

ALL CREWS, TEAMS, PHOTOGRAPHERS WELCOME. These BBQMEATS are usually pretty large so come with a smile.

There is NO FEE for this event but please register so we know how many cars to expect! This is a public parking lot so COME EARLY to get a spot! All day parking is only $5.00 and this lot will fill up FAST! If you’ve been to any of our BBQ’s or events in the past, you know how it goes.

Fatlace.

shit. my clutch just went out too =/
    Flickr
    need your fenders rolled or your car shot? pm me for info! =]

Comment

sweetness! ill try to make it out!

Comment

now that i have wheels...
        feia0303
        - "s t e v e n" -

Comment

Originally posted by feia0303 View Post
          now that i have wheels...
          lol you would hahah

Comment

check out pics here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/dennisd...7624500901721/

Comment

these all all the pics i have, i think I got a pic of mostly every car there, but none of these pics a shopped tho.

Comment

More pics can be seen here: Flickr - Harry Tam

Write up can be seen here: Elusive | Blog

Comment

dopee...
                  -Jorge-

Comment

anyone got more pics of that deep red 240 hatch with "VA JAYJAY" on the rear quarter window??

Comment

Working...
                    X