FS: 1989 Toyota Supra 5-Speed Targa Top Rebuilt Engine/Trans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 1989 Toyota Supra 5-Speed Targa Top Rebuilt Engine/Trans

1989 Toyota Supra N/A with about 30k miles on a completely rebuilt 7M-GE engine and rebuilt R154 transmission from a turbo model. All of the shifter bushings are new and it shifts like a dream. Clutch is brand new and catches right away. Engine runs well and pulls hard all the way to redline. Recently overhauled 3.73 Limited Slip Differential. Wheels are powdercoated & color-matched 2-piece 16x8 HRE Techno R with Kumho 225s in front and 245s on the back all with 70% tread remaining. I will also include the stock wheels with tires and OEM lugnuts. Tachometer works intermittently. Most of the clearcoat has faded and the front bumper paint is chipping in some areas. Door panels and rear seats were removed by previous owner. Lowered on cut springs with brand new OEM shocks, it rides really well. I have a double-DIN Clarion headunit witih TV tuner I will include with the sale. All of the electronics work except the A/C compressor clutch relay. The compressor gets power but the compressor clutch doesn't engage. Power windows and all lights work. Tags are good until August. Asking $2400 OBO. Send a PM if interested!

Dylan Leff - www.originalplate.com

its gorgeous. glws

Comment

to bad your across the country
      Originally posted by TheNeek
      BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

So sick. GLWS.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

damn.. if I was closer to CA i'd buy this..

Comment

It's so JDM tyte.

I may end up parting it out though.
            Dylan Leff - www.originalplate.com

Comment

Working...
            X