Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't text while driving (NWS)

Sad shiit... Even if its fake...

Tredegar Comprehensive School and Gwent Police (Gwent is located in south-east Wales,UK) present a half hour drama entitled 'COW' --The film that will stop y...
    -Brandon
    E46 No More..
    Her Concise History:
    http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=778655

saw this on the suby forums...

the UK has pushed a major effort to curb senseless auto accidents. There is a bunch of similar videos like this on youtube.

Comment

Yea. the danish ones are the best.... in a bad way..
      -Brandon
      E46 No More..
      Her Concise History:
      http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=778655

Comment

wow, lesson learned the hard way......don't let women drive.

Comment

Pretty fucked

Comment

Thats some srs shit. Women drivers FTL lol

Comment

wow
              Swinford-Hypnotyzd : Dirty South-Swinny

| Hypnotyzd FB |Tischer BMW|

Comment

We have a law in Maryland now that comes with a pretty hefty fine for texting while driving. It's dumb if you need to talk to someone that bad call them.

Edit: If I ever got into an accident like that because I was texting I'm pretty sure my parents would beat my while in the hospital...
                Last edited by SofaKingCG2; 08-20-2009, 01:26 PM.

Comment

I can't view the link at work, but my guess is its the one where theres a couple giving each other the googly eyes against a stone ledge, and the car swerves off the road and pancakes one of them (or both of them?) into the wall and they watch each other die or something? I can't remember the exact details but I saw it like a year ago.

Sadly, i'm guilty as charged for texting while driving........but I driving a not so busy road into work (mostly all country) and the times I come in/leave work are not busy times.
                  MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
                  Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

I **** shit like that

Comment

Originally posted by OSSHWA View Post
                      I can't view the link at work, but my guess is its the one where theres a couple giving each other the googly eyes against a stone ledge, and the car swerves off the road and pancakes one of them (or both of them?) into the wall and they watch each other die or something? I can't remember the exact details but I saw it like a year ago.

Sadly, i'm guilty as charged for texting while driving........but I driving a not so busy road into work (mostly all country) and the times I come in/leave work are not busy times.
                      Nope. It is new, and England did it or something. It's pretty nutso, and there is a lot more to it than what was posted.

Tredegar Comprehensive School and Gwent Police (Gwent is located in south-east Wales,UK) present a half hour drama entitled 'COW' --The film that will stop y...

There is part 2, a little more succinct, and not as graphic, but really drives home a point.
                      I like to modify things.
                      flickr
                      Inyo Photo
                      -Chad

Comment

Originally posted by lespaulman16 View Post
                        I **** shit like that
                        QFT. I'll pass on watching this one. I've seen one that Sean posted a while ago. No thanks.

Comment

i'd say about 70% of the accidents i see are people not paying attention to what theyre doing, the other 30% is people who try to make a left and don't correctly judge the speed of a vehicle coming at them.

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

The Department of Transportation is not satisfied with the texting while driving law as there is still an increase in road accident due to abusive driver. Policemen are unable to catch drivers who are texting behind the wheel which become the cause of accident that sometimes lead to death. The DOT has thrown $550,000 to conduct a research if the law influenced the community. Are you trying to sell or purchase a new or used auto? If this describes you, learn more on our websites at Gus Johnson dealer!

Comment

Working...
                            X