This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 1st Annual StanceWorks NorthEast Meet

Well its finally here, the StanceWorks NorthEast meet is OFFICIAL. Mark your Calendars for Sunday, August 1st starting at 1 PM. Its going to be big.

CHANGE OF LOCATION: NOW AT THE ANTHONY WAYNE RECREATION AREA, exit 17 off the Palisades Parkway. The time and date are still the same, we moved here because it has MUCH more parking, and entrance there is free. So please tell your friends TELL EVERYONE with stance to come out and have a blast here. It promises to be an amazing event.
    The rules however are still the same there will be NO ALCOHOL, and no amplified music, please treat other park guests with respect because they have as much right to be there as we do.

Map:
    This is extremely easy to do, once you are on the Palisades Parkway, all you have to do, is get off at Exit 17, it will take you directly into the park, as you can see.

Lets make this an awesome event and show what the NorthEast really can do!
    Last edited by Kielan; 07-21-2010, 11:51 AM.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

I'll do my best to make it, but no guarantees.
    MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
    Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

I WILL be there, no bs.

1990 325is- current project
      1986 325e- Parts Donator
      2000 e46 w/ BBS #197-Totaled!!!
      1989 Turbo/intercooled 740 Volvo-Donated

"Once you buy a BMW you will notice that over the years you will slowly become a certified mechanic, your trunk will be filled with coolant, rags and ATF fluid but your life will feel complete". - Me

Comment

so an address might help

Comment

yeahh where is this?
          www.stunnrstatus.com

Comment

Im pretty sure 7 Lakes is another way to say Bear Mountain in NY. Correct me if im wrong though.
            sigpic

Comment

That's the road in the park. Seven lakes road parking area.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I'm there with a few others. If anyone is cruising from the RI/southern MA area feel free to cruise with us, we've got around a 6 car cruise so far.

Comment

will be there and bringing a small crew. should be fun
                  sigpic
                  1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
                  1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185

Comment

Cross posting now. Lets make this huge!

Comment

Oh alright makes sense. I might have a couple friends rolling up there with me too. Anybody coming from Bergen County here?
                      sigpic

Comment

Nj people should meet at the montvale rest stop on the gsp. Its right before you hitt new york. I live right down thevstreet so we can all cruise up to bear mtn.

Comment

Montvale Rest stop? ight i'll check that out im might have 5-10 guys including myself wanting to go to the meet so instead of everybody getting lost might as well all meet up there. Let's see whos down for the rest stop and make it official soon.
                          sigpic

Comment

Its after exit 172 i think. I dont pay attention to the exit numbers even though i pass them all the time. Ha! Go figure. Ill have a few cars with me too.

Comment

Alright I'll talk to my buddies that are planning to come and I'll keep you posted. What time would you wanna meet up at the rest stop? It's like a 50 min drive from Bergen county where my crews coming from.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X