Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Fluid MotorUnion/PowerChip dyno tuning weekend!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Fluid MotorUnion/PowerChip dyno tuning weekend!

Fluid MotorUnion/PowerChip is proud to announce the official August custom dyno tuning weekend!

Jeremy from PowerChip will be paying us a visit August 19th, 2009. The length of his stay is undetermined and is pending on the amount of consumer interest.

To all of those who are interested in this event this is the first of its kind, I guarantee it. This is basically how the event will go down:

We will start up a list of interested members and as the list builds we will start to build a schedule for the weekend depending on how long the car takes to tune via the time consuming BDM or quick flash tuning.

Basically, we'll toss your car on the dyno and get some runs in as your car came in whether or not it was tuned already so you see your numbers on our dyno. From there we will tune your car right there while it is on the dyno, run the car again so you will see your gains, the graph, and AFR. If you are satisfied with the results you can purchase the tune, if not we will toss your file that was present on the car upon arrival and you don't have to pay anything other than a $95 dyno fee.

It's exactly what it sounds like guys, if you are satisfied you can buy it if not you pay just $95 for the dyno fee. Remember guys these will be custom tunes for your mods not just a general "Staged" tune.

We are opening this up to pretty much any Euro community so we invite all interested consumers even if you are just thinking about it! Let's get the list going guys!

If you have any personal questions feel free to PM me or shoot me an e-mail direct at mike@fluidmotorunion.com!

Thanks again guys, hope to see you there!

E90 M3: $690 Regular $990 + $500 custom fee!
    E60/E63/E64 M5/6: $990 Regular is $1,490 + $500 custom, fee!
    E36/E46 M3 $290!!!!! Regular is $490 + $500 custom tuning fee!
    135/335i: $690 Regular is $990 + $500 custom tuning fee!

I want everyone to be aware that this isn't just for a basic tune, this is for a 100% custom tune for your individual car! This means that the $500 custom tuning fee is waived and you are saving from the original list price!

Don't miss out on this guys, I think you will be extremely impressed with what you will see at this event!

Please let me know if you have any questions guys!

Guys, we do have special prices on exotics as well so if anyone in the family has something extreme pm me for a price!

www.fluidmotorunion.com
    www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
    I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Damn, thats pretty awesome

Comment

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
      Damn, thats pretty awesome
      Trying to hook as many people as possible! The gains we have been seeingthese last few months have been unbelievable!

May graphs and pictures to come soon once we finalize some other customer cars!

www.fluidmotorunion.com
      www.stanceworks.com

Comment

Jeremy is a great guy and an awesome tuner. He did a custom tune on my E36 M3. He was able to turn off the CEL on my shop's e39 M5 for its secondary air faults rather than pulling off the cylinder heads to clean out the passages. His work is definitely worth it. Especially at this price.

Tell Jeremy Geoff, one of the guys from Hyevon, says hi.

Comment

Originally posted by Geoff.T View Post
          Jeremy is a great guy and an awesome tuner. He did a custom tune on my E36 M3. He was able to turn off the CEL on my shop's e39 M5 for its secondary air faults rather than pulling off the cylinder heads to clean out the passages. His work is definitely worth it. Especially at this price.

Tell Jeremy Geoff, one of the guys from Hyevon, says hi.
          Just told him Geoff,

He said whats up! We're actually doing an E36 M3 Dinan Supercharged right now!

Stay posted guys!

www.fluidmotorunion.com
          www.stanceworks.com

Comment

Working...
          X