Corvette ZR1 Teasar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corvette ZR1 Teasar

Here was my original thread I posted up about my recently purchased set of 88 ZR1's:

and thanks to Balleur, I ordered up some adapters/spacers and here's what I'm left with after a raw test-fit:

I'm working out some issues with the bead on one of the wheels, so I'm going to wait until I can get that fixed, as well as lowering the front some, to get a full photoshoot.

Comments/suggestions??

"Auto Detailing by Jake," servicing the Southern California auto enthusiast community.

Detailing Dough --> College dues. Which leaves $____ for e36. D'oh.

Sick
    Originally posted by ChrisVRsix
    I think you just got told your too low on Stanceworks... congratulations.

Comment

dudeeeee... Yes. This def will be perfect soon. Love it.
      -Brandon
      E46 No More..
      Her Concise History:
      http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=778655

Comment

If you lower the front like you say your going to, then it will be awesome!
        -Brandon-

Comment

Originally posted by RedE46Bimmer View Post
          If you lower the front like you say your going to, then it will be awesome!
          gonna sort out prob.s with one of the wheels this saturday, then lowering the front and aligning it early next week hopefully all goes well!

"Auto Detailing by Jake," servicing the Southern California auto enthusiast community.

Comment

dude this is going to be epic. Those wheels look good on that car
            |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
            Drama you are like god
            Originally posted by SwearBear
            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

Finally, looks good. Now sell me those LM reps, I'm going to need a new set of wheels to daily on while in LA.

Comment

what are the tire spec ? what is your final offset ? and how low your lowered in the back ? thx

Comment

Those wheels look great.
                  -Rob
                  Wagon MOB
                  UsVersusThem
                  AWDfitted

Comment

Deff. different... I like them though.. You should give them to me
                    Originally posted by anth
                    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

You gonna work with the directionality of those wheels though?

Comment

wow that looks great man! once you get the bead issues sorted and lower the car all around you should be sittin pretty.

for those that asked, if you followed my specs they should be sittin at 17x9.5 +17 square w/ a 215/40 tire, hope you dont mind broseph, now get that thing on the ground and do a full shoot!

BalleurBuilt•DSDone
                        form>function
                        "i mean we cant even rock dem shoes if it dont got a comma on the price tag..."

Comment

Originally posted by balleur View Post
                          for those that asked, if you followed my specs they should be sittin at 17x9.5 +17 square w/ a 215/40 tire, hope you dont mind broseph
                          Correct! But isn't it ET18 if I'm not mistaken (ET56 to start with 1.5inch spacer (38.1mm) = ET17.9)

oh well who the eff cares about 1mm :P

Time to make my way out to the garage and lower the front asap!

Comment

Originally posted by WUT View Post
                            You gonna work with the directionality of those wheels though?
                            BAM! Read this comment, look at pics, figure it out, you got some flippy floopy shit goin on, hope your tires arent directional...

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyBoyOne3 View Post
                              BAM! Read this comment, look at pics, figure it out, you got some flippy floopy shit goin on, hope your tires arent directional...
                              They've since been fixed just a rough mockup of the wheels I did on the driveway temporarily

Comment

Working...
                              X