X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canibeat???

what happend to the CIB Forum section??
    -Jorge-

SW and CIB split a while back, CIB is making their own forums, has been like this for a while now, I was waiting to see how long it would take people to notice haha.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

i was on that shit like every 2 minutes. i practically saw it disappear @ that very moment lol

http://rivalhousegarage.com/

rivalhousegarage@gmail.com

Comment

<---had no clue
        -Jorge-

Comment

its been gone since before the 512 project... go to CANIBEAT.COM for the blog and Im pretty sure the forums not up and running yet

Comment

used to be able to get into the forums if you knew the link, although it wasnt on the main page. some funny shit was posted.

Comment

Damn so are all the threads gone that they had? Was trying to find pics from the shoot i had a while back.
              Shyne~Fitment Done Right---Your #1 socal fender roller

Comment

I was wondering what had happened to the section, but never felt compelled enough to ask. Guess it'll just have to be yet anoooooother forum for me to frequent. Shit is getting ridiculous. I literally spend like several hours a day now between all these damn forums.....lol.
                MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
                Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

Originally posted by OSSHWA View Post
                  I was wondering what had happened to the section, but never felt compelled enough to ask. Guess it'll just have to be yet anoooooother forum for me to frequent. Shit is getting ridiculous. I literally spend like several hours a day now between all these damn forums.....lol.
                  so true
                  -Jorge-

Comment

Ben announced it like 2 months ago

The general style discussion forum, as well as a place to post your car, or any car for that matter.

Comment

Working...
                    X