more blades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• more blades

just picked these up. I'm searching for the best tires to put on.
    they are 17x8.5 fronts and 17x11.5 in the rear. let me know what you guys think or if i should do it.

FRANK

damn i didnt know those came so wide

cant wait to see more of this if you end up running them
    Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

Yeah I though 9.5 was the biggest but I guess not. I'm doing it but its just gonna take some time
      FRANK

Comment

cant wait to see this !

Comment

HOLY rear flare batman! Can't wait! I've seen some of these pop up on CL, but never on SW yet

do werk!!

"Auto Detailing by Jake," servicing the Southern California auto enthusiast community.

Detailing Dough --> College dues. Which leaves $____ for e36. D'oh.

Comment

Lol on the rear. It was my first time pulling the fender. I didn't care to much cause I'm getting the car painted so ill get it fix good. Just found some tires for them. 235/45/17 or 225/40/17 for the rear and 215/40/17 or 225/4017. Let's see wat happens!!!!!!!!!!
            FRANK

Comment

I've got a 215/40/17 on my 9.5 inch wide ZR1's, maybe think about a 205 or even a 195 on the 8.5 inch fronts?

235 should be lookin good on the rear

"Auto Detailing by Jake," servicing the Southern California auto enthusiast community.

Detailing Dough --> College dues. Which leaves $____ for e36. D'oh.

Comment

what are the offsets on those?

Comment

those are going to look great

Comment

Pretty sure the zr1 rears are only 11" wide but either way they'll look sick.
                    Originally posted by PAndaBlack
                    sawblades on s2k............................................... ................CHANGED my view on life forever...way to sick for this lifetime

Comment

Working...
                    X