Bags or Coils on S-Chassis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bags or Coils on S-Chassis?

i really dont want to drift anymore i just want to build a nice stanced car that really has no purpose but cruising low. im debating if i should get some PBM coilovers or bags. i'm a newb when it comes to bags so im wondering if it would be a better setup? Which would be cheaper? Any info will be awesome.

imo...when in doubt...bag it.

bags can pretty much be as cheap or as exspensive as you make it, really depends on what kind of setup you want.

Comment

yea i just want sumthin that will be a good all around setup. dont want to cheap out, but dont want to go all out.

Comment

how important is having a really nice ride and a lot of lift?

Comment

not really worried bout the ride quality i ride on some stiff ass coilovers already.

Comment

Pbm's... I've never heard of a s-chassis on bags.

04' 350z
            89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
            That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

more reason to bag it, no?

if you don't care about ride quality or lift, you can go boc if you have coils already. depending on your rear suspension you can do this very inexspensively.

Comment

Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                more reason to bag it, no?

if you don't care about ride quality or lift, you can go boc if you have coils already. depending on your rear suspension you can do this very inexspensively.
                True. true. I dont think i could sacrifice my coils though. I cherish going around corners at 50.

04' 350z
                89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

yup, i have nothing against bags or static. different strokes for different folks. i have both, for now

Comment

lol i just want to be laid out might just go with PBM like me and phase were talking bout s-chassis can be close to frame dragging and the body still looks high. my buddy has a slammed s2k and keeps telling me my shit is slammed i just dont see it lol.

Comment

PBM is gonna be cheaper for sure, and just as low. Bags would just be more practical, if you're concerned about that.

Comment

coils homie..

never seen a bagged 240

Comment

cause most 240 owners look down on that shit, i agree though coils or go home for an s-chassis

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

Working...
                          X