Suspension Options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suspension Options

Perhaps someone can point me in the right direction here... I'm trying to figure out what
    options I have for the suspension on my car. From what I've seen most coilovers are made
    for a mcpherson strut type of suspension, but I have individual upper and lower control arms
    up frunt, and the back is a little different (see images.)

I've found a company that will custom make lowering springs to my specifications for a very
    fair price, but that still won't give me the adjustability that I want. Not to mention the fact that
    my experience with different suspension setups is limited, so I wouldn't know what to specify.

The car weighs close to 3800 pounds, I want it to be fairly firm and level at all times, but I
    also need some suspension travel, the roads are terrible here in Poland A friend of
    mine has eibach lowering springs in an e36 and they feel very much like what I'm going
    for, but I don't know what the specs are on those.

I'm not opposed to having to fabricate a little to mount something up, but I am afraid to blow
    a lot of money on something that won't work the way I want it to in the end : /

Any thoughts?

Peace

Any thoughts?

Comment

whats the inner diameter of the spring that you need?
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Working...
      X