Database error all day err day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Database error all day err day

this problem seems to be going on for few months now so i thought lets see if it's a gobal error or it might be region specific, but whenever i try to use the forum and it loads a new page; i get a database error. loading pages only works in 1 out of 10 times. it basicly renders the forum useless since it takes ages to view a thread or even post a message.

i know a lot of Dutch users have the same problem and error, but i was wondering if it's the same in other country's.
    Last edited by DutchieSaxo; 04-13-2016, 07:45 AM.

i shouldn't be daily driving this:
    "Volkswagen Golf mk1 build thread"

Im also having this error ALOT (The Netherlands)

Comment

Admins have been notified. There's not much I can do as a mod.

Indeed wondering if other regions than the Netherlands experience the same error...
      Lucas
      Daily: 2004 Pontiac GTO. . . . . . . . . Daily Econobox: 2009 Mini Clubman Cooper
      Originally posted by LCG
      High 21! It's like a high 5 but includes both hands, both feet and a boner.

Comment

I do have the same Problem...very unamusing.

Comment

could still be the same server, seems like the lowlands are suffering
          Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

we're suffering a lot yeah. can't use this forum properly. posting this message takes up to 10 minutes. i get the error again and again.

P, do you guys have the same error in Belgium? because i believe it's region specific since i don't see users from the States or Australia complaining about it

i was wondering if france has the database error as well

i shouldn't be daily driving this:
            "Volkswagen Golf mk1 build thread"

Comment

On occasion i still have the error, but not as much as before
              Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

occasional database errors in the down under, probably just roos nibbling on the copper wires though

Comment

Thanks for the patience, guys.

It took a long while to track down the issue and fix it, but I believe we should be good! Please let me know if you encounter any further problems.

Comment

Working...
                  X