• Show
Clear All

• lower on one side?

heres the issue....

05 Altima 50xxx miles
    Tein basic coilovers
    all rings are spun all the way down
    ride doesnt seem affected

but my driver rear looks lower then the passenger rear. just slightly. am i on drugs?

Mine are lower on the passenger side as well. But somewhere I heard E46 are just like that for some reason. Don't know about Altimas though.
    -Brandon-

Comment

gas tank dude, it does the same on my s4 and friend jon's s4 and its because of our gas tanks, probably true with yours too brandon

Comment

Good point. Never thought of that.

But then again I try not to
        -Brandon-

Comment

Originally posted by RedE46Bimmer View Post
          Mine are lower on the passenger side as well. But somewhere I heard E46 are just like that for some reason. Don't know about Altimas though.
          not exclusive to the e46..alot of bmws are like that. supposedly the weight of the driver balances the car out.
          Originally posted by Kielan
          I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
            not exclusive to the e46..alot of bmws are like that. supposedly the weight of the driver balances the car out.
            Yea isnt the battery on the passenger side for BMW's? That is probably the main issue.

Comment

I have the same problem as well. but my front passenger side is lowered then the drivers side. its weird because the passenger side is up 3 revolutions and the drivers side is 1. yet, the passenger side sits way lower? can anyone help me out please

Comment

Originally posted by HFe36 View Post
                I have the same problem as well. but my front passenger side is lowered then the drivers side. its weird because the passenger side is up 3 revolutions and the drivers side is 1. yet, the passenger side sits way lower? can anyone help me out please
                Raise the passenger side more.

Comment

If you can see under your car, its not low enough
                  Originally posted by anth
                  Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

i did that. but does it matter if its not matching the other side?

Comment

All cars are like that. On my car each corner has different adjustments. It doesn't matter to a degree unless the adjustments from side to side are so far off that one side is more likely to bottom out first.

Best way to get as close as you can would be to break out the measuring tape and adjust the car on the same flat surface.

Comment

I took out the perch on the rear and it didnt even look like it got lower looks the same. also, now the left rear side looks higher the the right passenger side. is their something wrong?

Comment

Working...
                        X