AMR engineering?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMR engineering?

Has anyone used AMR coilovers before or know anything about them? they are the only company that makes true coilovers for my Saturn Sc2 but they are $1700 so would love some feedback before shelling out that much cash

I just got a set last week. custom built.. just buy looking at them I can tell they are super solid coil overs. Way better than my tein ss. They are expensive but worth the money. I got them for a pretty good price as we had a GB on our accord forums for it.

Comment

do you know how low they go?

Comment

they lay my frame on the ground. but that all depends on the car too.. I know a lot of people with AMR and they all can tuck the tire pretty well

here is how mine look before I installed em

Comment

Those look very good. $1,700 is Tein Mono-Flex money for most other makes though, kind of a pretty penny to spend.

Comment

well i guess its time to start saving my pennies, which might be hard with newborn twins and a ten month old lmao!

Comment

^ let me know when U order.. I can tell andy that U know me, may be can cut u a deal or somthing.. My name is neel btw.. I have a 7gen accord.

Comment

Originally posted by implayaz9 View Post
                ^ let me know when U order.. I can tell andy that U know me, may be can cut u a deal or somthing.. My name is neel btw.. I have a 7gen accord.
                thanks man im Josh. I wanna build the first stanced SC2. gonna be alot work lol

Comment

Originally posted by Cleanneon98 View Post
                  Those look very good. $1,700 is Tein Mono-Flex money for most other makes though, kind of a pretty penny to spend.
                  yeah but no one else makes coilovers for my saturn sc2

Comment

Originally posted by MixDuP View Post
                    yeah but no one else makes coilovers for my saturn sc2
                    Nobody made coilovers for a friend of a friend's Bonneville...so he made his own.

Comment

Hmm..slammed saturn thoughts are familiar..

Good luck with it!

Comment

Originally posted by saturnstance View Post
                        Hmm..slammed saturn thoughts are familiar..

Good luck with it!
                        thanks man...and i was planning on doing a factory rhd conversion if i can get that much cash together, probably wont happen but would be so unique!

what kind of saturn do you drive?

Comment

Another saturn owner! Nice! Good luck pulling our plastic fenders.... As for the AMR coilovers, everyone in the saturn community swears by them. I know that no one else really makes a suspension for our cars but AMR's are good stuff....

Comment

Originally posted by mixdup View Post
                            thanks man...and i was planning on doing a factory rhd conversion if i can get that much cash together, probably wont happen but would be so unique!

What kind of saturn do you drive?
                            '92 sl2

Comment

Transforming your business with cutting-edge technology.

makes coils for your car

Comment

Working...
                              X