• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F/S 2005 Scion xB

2005 Scion xB Polar White
    Est 92,000 miles
    $11,800 obo

Exterior-
    xB bra, bBist tail light covers, Sonar LED taillights, SST carbon fiber trunk handle, blacked out headlights w/ Rockblocker film tint, bB front and rear emblems, TRD gas lid w/ cap, JDM rear step plate, OEM spoiler, Performance HID license plate bulbs, BSP front grille, and OEM fog lights.

*Yakima Rack and attachments not being sold

Interior-
    1 of very little amount Scion Optional leather and suede seats and door panels, bBist sports gauge face, Performance HID dome light, black accented dash trim, and Scion optional truck cover mat, chrome Scion door lock caps

Performance-
    Optima red top battery, drilled and slotted rotors, Axxis pads

Audio/Video-
    (2) Pyle 10” flip down monitors, (2) Blackmore 6” sun visor monitors, Alpine head unit w/ i-Pod connector, RCA compact DVD player, (2) 12” Rockford Fosgate P1 subs, Anka 2 way components, game splitter, and monster cable throughout

Wheels/Tires:
    XXR 501 Black 15x8 w/ Falken 512 195x50x15 with 80% of tire still left, Muteki lug nuts

Suspension:
    Ksport coilovers w/ 15k (rear set up never installed w/ 0 miles), Monroe air shocks in the rear, OTG 10mm shims, 5mm shim, Tanabe front strut bar, Konfusion 3 C-Pillar brace

Accessories-
    Carbon fiber valve cover, AEM battery tie down & oil cap, Oznium interior & engine cathodes (white), Performance HID 6k headlight hids, Performance HID 3k foglight hids, Broadway mirror

*90% of stock items are still in my possession minus stock wheels.

This xB is very well maintained, very dependable, retired showcar, lots of achievements and recognition from 2005-2010, and all miles on the car is either to shows, work/home, and local meet & greets. Also, 2003-2007 Scion xB’s holds one of the highest resale values to this date because of dependability, cost of maintenance, and gets the job done day in day out. At a cost of $25 from empty to full at 26 mpg, it will get you anywhere you need to be. You won’t be disappointed trust me.

For serious buyers only please and again NO PART OUT.
    Kirby Quinto
    909-631-3462 mobile
    kirbyquinto@gmail.com
    performancehid@gmail.com

the new freshness: http://alphasquadforum.ephpbb.com/forum.htm

Nice -

I think you should go lower man
    www.springrates.com
    Let me know of any parts you may need and I would be happy to beat any price you find online!

Comment

Originally posted by CL9lover View Post
      Nice -

I think you should go lower man
      Thanks man. I know I should go lower. I like to aim high and meet somewhere in the middle. thanks for the bump too.
      the new freshness: http://alphasquadforum.ephpbb.com/forum.htm

Comment

did you sell this, and now it's in fullerton? i think my neighbor bought this car lol

Comment

Working...
        X