WTT: 16" RS parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTT: 16" RS parts

I have 2 perfectly straight no cracks, bends or anything, 8x16" RS barrels. I need 2 7" barrels so i can make my setup work. Pics upon request but we all know what the barrels look like.

I am also lookin for 2 16" slant lips as well. I have a bunch of random BBS parts that i would be willing to trade off for the parts i need.

i have:
    1 center nut
    3 BBS center caps in good shape
    2 .5" lips in good shape, stripped of clear coat and need polished
    2 16" centers with a 4x108 bolt pattern and flat back pads.
    1 spare 16" 5x120 face
    3 spare 16x8 barrel
    1 spare 16" slant lip in great shape no bends but a very smal spot of rash...could be sanded out.

someone help me out.

wheres the guys with all the rs parts?

Comment

i cant believe this!!

Comment

wheres the rs's guys...sheesh

Comment

Send me some pictures of the center cap parts and the 5x120 face - also what model is that from?

christopher.kohler@gmail.com
          Last edited by wkohler; 08-21-2009, 02:31 PM.

Comment

How many bolts on the barrels? I think I may have some 7" barrels (need to measure to double check) to trade for your 8's.

Comment

Originally posted by wkohler View Post
              Send me some pictures of the center cap parts and the 5x120 face - also what model is that from?
              rs026. its actually 120.65 but it fits on a 120 pattern.
              Originally posted by Rally View Post
              How many bolts on the barrels? I think I may have some 7" barrels (need to measure to double check) to trade for your 8's.
              34. sorry to answer the questions just helpin my boy Rob out plus they were my wheels before this
              Adapters, Spacers, Euro clothing...www.teameurotrash.com

Comment

Hey Brad thanks man, i havent looked at this thread cause there was no interstest. Yes Brad answered all questions correctly.

I just want to reiterate that i'm NOT trying to sell bits and pieces UNTIL i get my 7" barrels. I will trade my 8" barrels for 7" barrels and IF need be i MIGHT toss something in i have that you need, but if you ask me 8" barrels for 7" barrels is a fair trade even up.

Once i get my 7" barrels you guys are more than welcome to pick me clean of any more parts that i have at a MORE THAN FAIR PRICE......promise.

Comment

Well I'll check and make sure mine are 7" barrels and make sure that I could swing 8" barrels. I hope they are...

Seems like a fair trade to me.

Edit: Just measured and they're only 6's. I coulda swore they were 7's for some reason. Sorry, man.
                  Last edited by Rally; 08-23-2009, 07:43 PM.

Comment

Damn!!!

Come on guys i really really need some 7" barrels to make some super sex for the e30 i know will lead to a stance approved decal....lol

Comment

screw it i will also take 6.5" barrels

Comment

Hey!

I have a set of 16x8 RS's.

3 of 4 of the barrels are cracked...

Can you help me?

Comment

so what are you saying you wanna buy 3 of my barrels?

Comment

Possibly.

Price?

Comment

Originally posted by notloEnuf View Post

I just want to reiterate that i'm NOT trying to sell bits and pieces UNTIL i get my 7" barrels. I will trade my 8" barrels for 7" barrels and IF need be i MIGHT toss something in i have that you need, but if you ask me 8" barrels for 7" barrels is a fair trade even up.

Once i get my 7" barrels you guys are more than welcome to pick me clean of any more parts that i have at a MORE THAN FAIR PRICE......promise.
                              previous post in this thread

Comment

Working...
                              X