Check it out!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check it out!!

Our carpal tunnel has set in which means the new site is all done!!! Let us know if you see anything that you like or needs work on

>> CHECK OUT OUR NEW WEB STORE!! <<

-SteveO
    sigpic
    SteveO@OpenRoadTuning.com
    (888) 407-2997
    >>>OPENROADTUNING<<<

Become a Fan!!

Homegrown Motorsports
    Blown Euros
    Wheel Whores

What up SWorks? Just wanted to let you know that we just added AirLift and a page of COMPLETE PACKAGES. Its got everything you need to kiss the ground (minus body mods of course)

Shopify provides a reliable Ecommerce platform so you focus on selling online! Integrated hosting, shopping cart and Ecommerce payment solution all in one!
    sigpic
    SteveO@OpenRoadTuning.com
    (888) 407-2997
    >>>OPENROADTUNING<<<

Become a Fan!!

Homegrown Motorsports
    Blown Euros
    Wheel Whores

Comment

The site isn't really 'finished', and actually, I'm not 100% content with how it looks and feels. However, I want people to take a look at the site and get aquainted with the new layout and interface. We've moved from a somewhat inundated interface to something that is much more streamlined and efficient.

Like SteveO said, we are highlighting our 'complete packages' section which is designed to save our customers money and give them a one click buying option. I designed it so that you can have almost any combination of management in one easy click.

There is still a lot to do on the design end of things as well as adding the rest of the products. For right now, I think it's off to a great start and if you don't see what you want on the site or you have any questions about what we carry and if we can get something for you - the best thing to do is call or email!

We've also added an 800 number to streamline our calls and make it easier for our customers to reach someone who can answer specific questions and address specific needs. We have not changed the old number, simply added the 800 number to help ease the burden.

Thanks again for your continued support, understanding and patience. We love being a part of the community here and we look forward to serving you guys in the future. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions, comments, feedback, etc.

Cheers,
      Andrew
      I used to be famous.

somewhere between I want it and I got it.

Comment

Working...
      X