F/S 1998 Audi A8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F/S 1998 Audi A8

mostly a feeler my 1998 Audi A8 for sale, the car was driven by my dad for 5 years, and a few months ago my dad no longer needed a car so i decided to buy it from him. The car has 176K miles but a over $5k was just invested in the past 6 months for maintenace. The Complete Timing Belt Job and tune up was done including both Head Gaskets were replaced, every single Breather and Coolant hose was changed. Also new Control arms and Tie Rods and a new ABS control module was installed. The car runs like new and trans shifts smooth. The A/C is ICE cold and the heated seats still operate fine. Since buying the car from my dad i have instsalled H&R coilovers and put on ORIGINAL Lamborghini Gallardo Wheels (19X8.5 front and 19X11 rear) The wheels were fully polished/chrome and are in immaculate condition. Great Daily Driver or even project which is what i had in mind. I’m also willing to sell the car without the wheels for $1500 less. The BAD: the armrest are broken (common problem) and the Central Pump doesnt work, aaside from that the car is as good as NEW. Price is negotiable im also interested in trades

Im looking for $7700

---------------------------------------------------------
    Ignorus Maximus

could you post some front shots?

Comment

Originally posted by shogunner View Post
      could you post some front shots?
      sure here are some more shots

Ignorus Maximus

Comment

The rims are disgusting, I'd say your going to be appealing to a certain crowd with rims like those <_>
        2003 Acura TL Type-S

Comment

Originally posted by Sparks Fails View Post
          The rims are disgusting, I'd say your going to be appealing to a certain crowd with rims like those <_>
          Opinions are like A$$holes everybody has one... BTW thanks for the Bump
          Ignorus Maximus

Comment

The wheels look nice man. Love the car.

Comment

Originally posted by 2.slowT View Post
              The wheels look nice man. Love the car.
              PM sent. Would also like to see interior shots please. I know all about the armrest issue, my A4 has the same deal. I would like to see how well the leathers are holding up please.

Serious interest here
              -Keith

Comment

bump id love to get this for a daily
                Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

god damn, you want to sell those wheels? I'm for serious. PM me if you do.

Comment

Working...
                  X