Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• super-wide BBS E75

You're probably saying, "WTF is an E75? Never heard of it."

Well, the E75 is one of those wheels that's at the bottom of the BBS tread at vwvortex. It's a racing wheel. Magnesium center and thin aluminum lip and barrel. 16 bolts hold them together. They're super light. You can pick one up with one finger - no problem.

I bought these under the impression they were 5x120 and 16x9 and 16x11. Not the case. I had a kick-ass plan for them that has now gone by the wayside.

They're 5x130 and 15" The rears measure 11" lip to lip and the fronts measure 9"lip to lip. No idea as to the offset as I haven't measured it yet.

So, I put these up here as a WTH, maybe someone could run them. I've seen a lot of VW guys running 5x130 wheels, so maybe someone here wants them or knows someone who would. I thought I'd throw them up before I took them apart and polished/repainted them and put them on eBay.

Here are photos!

Not sure on the price. Just PM with interest. Thanks.

Never seen em, they look sick!

GL with sale
    -Brandon
    E46 No More..
    Her Concise History:
    http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=778655

Comment

I was so excited to get them but when they ended up being the wrong PCD and NOT clear my brakes at the same time, I was bummed.

Thanks!

Comment

fuck thats insane.

Flickr

Comment

how much and whats the backspacing?
          RIP Greyson Crowe 08-28-04
          SAVE TIBET
          Spitfireefi Diyautotune Gait Enterprises

Comment

Post a price man!

Comment

I'm asking $1000.

Right now they're at a local Porsche shop where they're being evaluated for use on a 930 turbo for FIA vintage racing.

Comment

if you can get me some backspacing or offset info they might be sold

Comment

Hey y'all. These are sold. They'll be used on a 930 turbo racing in FIA vintage racing in Europe. I'm pretty excited, actually.

Thanks for the interest and the bandwidth. Turned out the outer lips were cracked from someone over-torquing the bolts on the front wheels. Fortunately, the guy had contacts with BBS motorsport and was able to get a set of original 16 bolt lips.

Comment

Congrats on the sale.

Just curious, where did you pick these up? I always cruise the old vintage race paddocks looking for a set to clean up.

Comment

Working...
                    X