vintage destroyed levi carpenters jeans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vintage destroyed levi carpenters jeans

now i know some of you pay good money for new jeans with rips in them so here i am willing to sell you some authentic ripped up carpenter jeans that are already broken in from someone actually wearing them.

$10000000000000000 obo + paypal fees. free shipping!!!

these 32 waist 30 length carpenter jeans made by levis have been in my possession for about a decade+ and i'm thinking they are finally to the point of where i can part with them. the ass has been ripped out multiple times on the pocket seams and repaired multiple times as well (since this must be the first part of the jeans that wear out) but imo, this adds character. they are extremely faded, the bottoms are ripped and have stains from the dragging on the ground, and the knees are also torn out from snagging on rusty parts, bolts, and etc. from working on cars and stuff. these are legit and as baller as you can get.

the downside:
    - you may need to pay extra attention to people walking behind you as the large hole in the ass is inviting for surprise buttsecks.
    - people who wear tighty whities should avoid buying these

the upsides:
    - you won't need to drop your drawers to use the can.
    - be the first kid on your block to have authentic destroyed vintage jeans that are one of a kind.

Last edited by Guest; 06-18-2010, 05:25 PM.
Working...
X