Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No UK posts?

Srsly guys!

If you have to ask people on an internet forum what you should do to your car, you should just leave it alone.

Yeah ive noticed a few UK guys on here but no posts in this section WTF ? small world to !

Comment

whoa this is heaving in here
      The Skid Kid

Comment

any room for one more lol ooooh yes plenty lol hi everyone

Comment

im from gloucester, shame that the stanced/ hellaflush scene isnt really acknowledged in the uk yet...
          Project NewCoolOldSchool started

Comment

Lets get it going then.

Shame all the UK "stance" forums are a bag of shit.

Went on Cleaned-uk, most cars featured on there are just your standard modified hatchbacks.
            Wheel-whores is a community I can't get the hang of and too many Europeans
            UKStance is laughable. More chavv'd up shit than anything else, or relatively standard cars lowered on springs.

I've been looking into starting my own blog / site for the UK, starting as my project blog, then moving towards some feature cars and seeing if it takes off.

Comment

Sounds good, me and my mate were thinking of setting up a website too, try and get the scene some recognition over here, theres plenty of cruises and stuff that happen, would be awesome if we had a group of properly stanced cars turn up to some run-of-the-mill fast car cruise and just make every other car look boring and shit, like most of them are :P That would be awesome.

Comment

You poms need to get your arses into gear.

I felt like abusing you all since colony > *

Originally posted by anth
                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Its shocking that a country like ours that has such a thriving modified scene is sooo far behind the times of what a modern modified car is, especially with such good places like this and hellaflush for inspiration...

Comment

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                    You poms need to get your arses into gear.

I felt like abusing you all since colony > *

Yeah theres a few of us setting a standard and trying to bring the rest up too but its hard when everyone else is still living in the 90's and don't want to progress the scene. I go to local meets and my car breaks necks for sure but people don't understand it , they get all confused and just stop and point at my wheels haha .
                    I find this to be the best site for stance even for UK guys (whats wrong with using the UK section here for UK stance ?) , wheel-whores is ok but its mostly Dub and im more into Jap cars so theres not much for me there , I havn't tryed the other sites as i know they will be inhabited by chavs in shite with chopped springs and some copy wheels from halfords.

Comment

you hit the nail on the head. but even the dub scene take stance as being part of their scene, so its hard to stand out at all.

we need to get everyone whos really into stance whos in britian on this forum, and get a bit of motivation going on!

Comment

All it takes is a couple of guys to get the momentum going.. let us know what we can do to help!

Comment

^^ I'd gladly accept a set of e46 Zero Clearance Coils and promote the shit out of them here in the UK to get some exposure to the scene

But serious, I'm always keen on seeing some stanced cars if you guys wanna set up a meet or something...

Comment

I would be game for it

Comment

Yeah ill be up for a meet sometime no worries on that just need to get my car into shape first. Im sure as said once the ball starts rolling more and more will join in

Comment

Working...
                              X