FS: 16in Daytons!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 16in Daytons!

I have some 16in Daytons i have lying around, i wanna get rid of them. The original plan was to rock them as daily's but i just don't have the money right now. I dont know offsets or width but its got a 225 on there and its on the chunky side. One knock-off is missing, i can get whatever parts you need though. The chrome is in pretty decent shape considering the age, some pitting here and there. The knockoffs have some dings from the PO hitting them with a hammer or something. Bolt pattern is 5x114.3. Any Q's hit me up. I can get the width and try to estimate the offsets if its really important.

anyway, ill let these go for CHEAP

ig: @jonnie86

They dont say the width and offset on them?

Comment

i dont remember, they've been on a shelf in my garage since i bought them like a year ago. I'll pull one one today, but im almost positive it didn't have offset

Comment

How cheap is cheap, there butterfly? Price with shipments, mostly paypal, the rest paid in granted wishes of my own choosings.
        [

Comment

200 plus shipping. Ive seen rusted sets sell for 400

Comment

Shipping to 98362?
            [

Comment

im in argentina right now till monday so i cant weigh them and measure them, as soon as i get back i'll have all the info for you

Comment

Rich Boy approves.
                -Brandon
                E46 No More..
                Her Concise History:
                http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=778655

Comment

Working...
                X