This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air Management/controller

Don't know if management is really the right word i'm looking for possibly controller? i don't need th valves i already have 8 SMC individual valves. so i'm looking for just the controller if you will.

which management system do you have? or have you used? ive looked at about 10 different kinds and cant really figure and easy answer (which i kinda expected to happen) however ive kinda narrowed it down to a few different models (keep in mind im no baller) :

Auto Pilot Digital Controller - for some reason seems like it would feel cheap

SwitchSpeed Controller - dont like that i would have to still do some sort of analog/digital (digital preferred) gauges

Ride Tech Ride Pro e3 w/o sensors - pretty much outta my price range but seems to be a good system.

Autoloc's Air Command - from personal experience i have had the best of luck with autoloc but some of their products are pretty good, thoughts?

cant really seem to find a lot of reviews on these systems for some reason... i know as a whole a lot of people like accuair but they are pretty pricey for what they are. and the auto pilot is by airlift and they are a good long standing trusted name.

and thanks to LuckyBoyOne3 for your advice so far.

im personally running the accuair switch speed with dakota digital odyssey gauge way the only other setup I would reccomend is the autopilot or full dakota digital management, the reason I went with the switch speed and the odyssey is that the gauge mounts in any gauge pod and teh switch speed is small and compact so I didnt have to hack up my interior or build some crazy custom pod to get it to fit and look like it came from the factory

Comment

Accuair e-level system & dakota digital gauge=

Comment

I run the AccuAir switchspeed and I've run the e-level in the past. I'm a big fan of AccuAir products because the quality is hands down the best.

We recently added all the AccuAir products to our store, let me know if I can help you with anything! We actually have the AccuAir products in stock and ready to ship out - they're not being drop shipped!
        I used to be famous.

somewhere between I want it and I got it.

Comment

I've heard nothing but good things about the Autopilot, and it's what I'm leaning towards doing.

Comment

If you're going to go with the Autopilot, get the Easystreet manifolds bc otherwise, the Autoride function doesn't work too well. I have the Autopilot with SMC valves and my fronts set correctly for Auto ride height but the rears don't do anything. Have a few other friends who also have the Autopilot and theirs don't do anything when that button is hit.

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
            Oh FUCK YES, 6-10 inches for me this weekend. FUCK YES!

Comment

OP, shot you an email.
              I used to be famous.

somewhere between I want it and I got it.

Comment

Working...
              X