• Show
Clear All

• 4x114.3 Work Meister CR01 15"x10" -16mm, 15"x8" -16mm

I've got a set of Work Meister CR01's on my car, located near Phoenix AZ
    (QTY: 2) 15x8 -16mm A-Disk - GunMetal - 4x114.3
    with Kumho Escta AST 195/50-15
    (QTY: 2) 15x10 -16mm A-Disk - GunMetal - 4x114.3
    With Kumho Escta AST 225/50-15

All four rims are free from curb rash or scratches, the wheels are 2 years old purchased from Touge Factory near Chicago, so are the tires, they were purchased new from Tire Rack, washed regularly and taken great care of. One wheel is missing a center cap and the paint near the center flaked off at random, when i first noticed it I pulled the center cap and the cap ended up getting lost when I moved. The paint issue is a flaw in the paint or preparation of the surface prior to paint and I contacted Work wheels directly but they would not stand behind their product quality. The tires are in excellent shape, no burn outs, still around 85-90% of their tread left.

The paint can be repaired for under $100 by a professional and the center cap can be replaced for I think $25, I even considered tearing them down and having the centers properly powder coated... but, I just don't want their product on my car after having dealt with their lack of customer service, I've got email documentation that I'm willing to share with the buyer on how the customer service agent from Work decided to handle this, but I'm not wanting to post that publicly, the company doesn't need a black eye due to one imperious employee. The entire reason I bought higher end, brand-new wheels was to ensure I got quality parts, instead I got goofed around. I believe they are built with structural quality and have beautiful finishing, however they paint their center's and only by means of a front spray, which is below what i expect for a wheel of this quality. Even Diamond Racing steel wheels get a good coating entirely. My wheel might be the only wheel they ever goofed up the paint, or on the prepping of... but it's my loss, your gain.

$1850 picked up with tires. $1700 without tires (i'll have to pay to have them taken off)

Shipping can be arranged at buyers expense, buyer is responsible for the quoting of shipping, origin of shipment would be 85206.

You can text me if you have questions or are serious about buying and would like more detailed photos, thanks. 269.357.4372
    1973 Turbo 4G63 Mitsubishi Galant Stationwagon
    Follow me on Instagram: @incorporatedx

Sold, thanks.
    1973 Turbo 4G63 Mitsubishi Galant Stationwagon
    Follow me on Instagram: @incorporatedx

Comment

Working...
    X