1991 Miata

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1991 Miata

Im selling my 91 miata, not really sure what to ask for it but I will throw a price of 3,000 out there. It has raceland coilovers and sportmaxx wheels. The car has 225/50/15s on it now.
    It has 188,xxx miles and runs great. The previous owner says it has a new motor but I have no documentation but new motor or not its stout for a 1.6. Its loud as crap it has a cherrybomb and a cat and thats all. The front fenders are cut and the rears are mildly rolled. It really needs these ( http://autokonexion.com/product_info...7-fender-flare ) and it would be awesome and you could go a little lower. Open to trades as long as its bigger than the miata or make me an offer. Ill send more pics on request. Thanks

would you trade for my car, as it sits. with a bad auto tranny? supposedly a bad 2nd and 3rd gear according to codes.

Comment

notice it can go way lower.
      Also I have the speaker covers they just need new clips.
      Last edited by trey; 06-09-2010, 09:24 PM.

Comment

what's the condition of the top? and what happened to the rear piece around the plate? extent of the damage over the front fender?

im still interestedd

Comment

Man, I would love to scoop this up for a daily. I currently have a lava orange '05 Mazdaspeed Miata as my toy and I tote a '98 Chevy S10 as my daily. But it would be sick to have two orange Miata's.....one for daily purposes and the other as my weekend car. Trade for a '98 S10? lol
          MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
          Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

you got balloons on those wheels, congrats on finding a car btw, thanks for sending me an email, you're the only person who has told me they were interested to actually tell me that they were not going to be looking at the car, spent a lot of time waiting for jerks that never showed up

so I guess I'm saying bump for someone with good buy/sell etiquite

Comment

The fender is dented but I'm sure I can just pop it out. The top ripped when I parked under a semi truck. I taped it with gorilla tape and holds excellent. The back glass broke when it last snowed due to the weight on it. I think ill pass on the s10 but thanks for the offer.
              Yea duwerk I know what you mean about sell etiquette I've been stood up many a time selling a car. Ill get some pics of thart 944 up as soon as we get it its pretty clean.
              Last edited by trey; 06-10-2010, 01:03 AM.

Comment

Wish u were in Florida. I'll give u the cash right now.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

For a cash deal I'd be more than willing to meet you half way. Floridais not that far.

Comment

Originally posted by trey View Post
                    For a cash deal I'd be more than willing to meet you half way. Floridais not that far.
                    Gl with the sale anyway. It's a nice car.
                    I'm just looking for something with lower milage.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

New price: 2200 cash with E30 bottle caps.

Comment

2000 for a running na... you cant beat that, I need this thing gone.

Comment

Working...
                        X