Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lowest coils for E21, slipping my mind...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowest coils for E21, slipping my mind...

I was told once, but I can't recall who makes the lowest setup for an E21 320i. I believe they were only available over seas, but I could be mistaken.

Can anyone assist? Thanks in advance.
    -Dag,

My ledas have more adjustment than is physically possible to use I think. I can tuck 15s if only I could drive it.

Mr. Belvedere

I want to buy your single 4x100 Ronal Racing center

Comment

Originally posted by TheNeek View Post
      My ledas have more adjustment than is physically possible to use I think. I can tuck 15s if only I could drive it.
      THAT'S the name. Ledas. Thanks! Where did you get yours from and how was the install? What struts you runnin'?

Do you have a shot of your car handy by chance?

Sorry for the barrage of questions.
      -Dag,

Comment

Originally posted by Dag View Post
        THAT'S the name. Ledas. Thanks! Where did you get yours from and how was the install? What struts you runnin'?

Do you have a shot of your car handy by chance?

Sorry for the barrage of questions.
        Why don't you just come see it? I'm in Mill Creek / Everett.

I got them from Racer's Edge in Texas maybe 8 years ago. The front struts are assembled and welded by Leda, so I really don't have a choice. They are 24 way adjustable (bound and rebound together).

I can go lower than this but I'd have to dig a hole for the oilpan.

It doesn't work out when it digs its own.

Last edited by TheNeek; 06-07-2010, 09:03 AM.

Mr. Belvedere

Comment

Damn man, I didn't know you were YOU. I had no idea that was a PNW car. So fresh.

I'd love to see it sometime, plan on making any trips south with it in the near future? I don't really keep track of the show-circuit anymore incase you were gonna' be at one of em'.

I'd definitely love to see it in person, and meet the man behind the car.
          -Dag,

Comment

he's not all he's cracked up to be... haha j/k I met him sunday at XXX rootbeer, car is even more legendary in person, and his ladies bavaria is on its way to glory as well

Comment

Originally posted by Dag View Post
              Damn man, I didn't know you were YOU. I had no idea that was a PNW car. So fresh.

I'd love to see it sometime, plan on making any trips south with it in the near future? I don't really keep track of the show-circuit anymore incase you were gonna' be at one of em'.

I'd definitely love to see it in person, and meet the man behind the car.
              I work in Redmond. So I'm around everyday. Car is parked outside right now.

Originally posted by LuckyBoyOne3 View Post
              he's not all he's cracked up to be... haha j/k I met him sunday at XXX rootbeer, car is even more legendary in person, and his ladies bavaria is on its way to glory as well
              I need to keep a tight eye on those Gottis. I'll know where to look if they turn up missing. Was a blast to meet you as well.

Mr. Belvedere

Comment

That's good work. You got PM.
                -Dag,

Comment

Working...
                X