Stanceworks Melbourne!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stanceworks Melbourne!

I know we only get a small number of aussies coming through the forum, and an even smaller number coming from melbourne, but soon Im going to organise a small gathering for either a photoshoot or food or something..

Just wondering how many peeps might be interested?

Lemme know
    Last edited by Oxer; 07-27-2010, 07:59 AM.
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

id hit that up, im over moe way, but always up for a cruise

Comment

Well I think theres only like 4 of us anyways... I know Lukey would be up for it too haha... so Id prob make it inbetween me and you guys..

On a side note, there is a meet at DW Customs on the 25th, Friday evening/night.. Will be heaps going on and Im going to try and get a few mates with stance to come out.. Address is 5/10-12 SOUTH LINK , DANDENONG SOUTH VIC, 3164... If you guys can make it, would be great to meet you all.

Comment

sweet, if nothing comes up, ill def try and make it.

Comment

Awesome

Comment

you know im always down.

Comment

oh hai =D
              S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                oh hai =D
                Sup dude... Havent heard from you in a while!

Comment

Oxaahh manggg.
                  Yeah its been ages ay.....still yet to see you rollin up in the norfern subsies...LOL!
                  Wat car u rollin now? that EG still in the werks?

The event on the 25th June...Friday....damm...ive got exam prep to worry bouts still......ba-bow...
                  S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

is it alright if some of my mates tag along in there cars? and ill ask felix too if thats alright? hes still running the meisters.

Comment

Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                      Oxaahh manggg.
                      Yeah its been ages ay.....still yet to see you rollin up in the norfern subsies...LOL!
                      Wat car u rollin now? that EG still in the werks?

The event on the 25th June...Friday....damm...ive got exam prep to worry bouts still......ba-bow...
                      Hey dude, Always kickin it in da norf! Once my car is back running we'll get together.. Civic is just sitting in the garage as usuall and I usually drive a '92 legend as the daily... but its been off the road for about 4 weeks now, damn headgaskets...

Peep the pics in my albums: http://stanceworks.com/forums/album.php?u=575

Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                      is it alright if some of my mates tag along in there cars? and ill ask felix too if thats alright? hes still running the meisters.
                      The more the merrier... Im hoping the legend will be there, but there is a huge chance it wont be...

Comment

no probs. any particular time we should arrive at?

Comment

Ill find out asap... let you know during this weekend some time

Comment

Just got word that the DW Customs meet is kicking off at 5pm, but I wont be getting there untill around 9pm being a friday and what not.. Just letting anyone who can make it know..

Comment

scored the day off work, so me and a couple mates are gonna head up in the bm and get there early, should be good.

Comment

Working...
                              X