FS/FT:2000 Steel Gray 323CI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS/FT:2000 Steel Gray 323CI

2000 323CI Steel Gray/Black, HK premium stereo, 94k miles, sunroof, premium pkg., sport pkg.

Exterior:9/10 this car is beautiful
    Interior:8/10 perfect sport seats & beautiful interior, silver painted trim has a few nicks
    Motor:10/10 this thing pulls strong with no noises
    Suspension:10/10 turns flat, tires are sticky, rides quiet, can soften up to near stock
    Drivetrain:9/10 it's 9 for semi-heavy clutch and a slight flywheel chatter with AC at low rpm

All mods were done at once and are 5k miles old

Suspension:
    Bilstein PSS10s(nearly corner weighted)
    Powerflex bushings front to rear
    OEM front control arms
    Adjustable rear trailing arms
    OEM rear shock mounts

Brakes:
    Hawk HPS pads
    SS lines
    ATE Blue fluid

Drivetrain:
    Clutchmasters Fx100 kit
    JB Racing 10lb flywheel
    New guibo
    New diff fluid
    80k mile euro ZF tranny w/ a little shorter ratio(basically e36 M tranny except for E46s)
    Rogue Evo3 SSK

Motor:
    Stock
    New TPS installed last week
    Shark Injector tune(uninstalled will include if you want it)

Tires & Wheels:
    70% tread left 235/40/17 Dunlop Direzza Star Spec Z1s
    12mm front spacer
    15mm rear spacer
    80mm stud kit

Appearance:
    Smoked and Clear lights(a set of each)
    EE LED tailights(turn signal leds currently out, needs a new resistor)
    M3 trunk lid spoiler
    "Chris Brown Mod"(started a new trend ha, blacked out high beam bowls stock set too)
    6000k 35w low beams
    3000k 35w fogs
    Thule rack w/ faring, snowboard&bike attach(you might need some random bolts)
    Black grills
    Shadowline trim
    50% front tint, 35% rear tint
    Silver painted interior trim
    ZHP shift knob
    Alcantara shift boot
    Gauge rings
    AUX Ipod hookup
    Euro tray instead of cupholders(have cuppys too)

Issues:
    Expected rock chips on the front bumper(next thing I was gonna do was Mtech2 front)
    One ABS sensor is bad causing DSC and ABS to sporadicly throw a code(may fix this)
    A few very minor dings and scratches here and there(again Exterior 9/10)

Pics(I will clean the car up this weekend or earlier this week and update the thread with 100% current pics)

Price: 12k OBO

-Alex
    Last edited by FluffywhiteM3; 06-05-2010, 12:50 PM.

i have a stanced and modded 2004 Passat 1.8T with only 64k miles, its a head turner if your interested in any trades. just trying to get into a bimmer

Comment

Originally posted by RubnVdub View Post
      i have a stanced and modded 2004 Passat 1.8T with only 64k miles, its a head turner if your interested in any trades. just trying to get into a bimmer
      If you could pm me with full mod list and some pics I'd take a look. Willing to put cash on top?

Comment

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

check it out. theres also a VWVortex link with more pics on there too. check em out and let me know. i really dont have much cash to throw ontop but maybe we can figure something out.

Comment

i thought you sould that a long time ago

Comment

Nope, ive been trying to sell or trade for a few weeks now. i really want to get into a bimmer.

Comment

I was talkin to the OP about the steel grey car...I thought that was sold so he could get the white E36 M3 and then in turn sold that to get that miata

Comment

Originally posted by The Golden Raspberry View Post
                I was talkin to the OP about the steel grey car...I thought that was sold so he could get the white E36 M3 and then in turn sold that to get that miata
                haha my bad

Comment

Originally posted by The Golden Raspberry View Post
                  It was the simple way to explain a complicated family feud. The car went back to my mom(and now I'm selling it for her).

Comment

Trade for a 99 M3?

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.
                    FS/FT: 1999 BMW M3 coupe 5 speed with Dinan stage 3 suspension. Super clean daily driver, titanium silver, black vaders, staggered contours, more. Make me offers, i need it gone!

http://stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7918

Comment

Hmmm, any possible interest in a bagged Jetter?

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
                      Oh FUCK YES, 6-10 inches for me this weekend. FUCK YES!

Comment

Damn everyone is selling...

I've actually been thinking about getting rid of mine for a while now too lol.
                        -Brandon-

Comment

2005 VW gti slammed 40,000 miles.

Comment

Working...
                          X