Anyone here part of a fraternity?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone here part of a fraternity?

Just curious if anyone here is part of a fraternity. I myself am a Fiji (Phi Gamma Delta) at the Alpha Gamma chapter of Kettering University.

Negative ghostrider

Comment

I used to get paid by fraternities years ago to DJ their parties.

Mr. Belvedere

I want to buy your single 4x100 Ronal Racing center

Comment

Negative.

Comment

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
          Negative ghostrider
          the pattern is full.

Comment

I'm not. I went through most of the rush process, but ultimately decided against it. About 75% of my friends are in fraternities though, so I'm well acustomed to it. Alot of people will knock it, but some of the best times of my life have been at fraternity parties

Comment

are they like in the movies? we dont have fraternities in Australia.
              Clinton
              1st Aussie on here
              Im Back!

Comment

Originally posted by Reichy View Post
                are they like in the movies? we dont have fraternities in Australia.
                That depends entirely on the chapter. Mine is nothing like animal house, granted it is a dry house (no alcohol on property) we do have a separate house for parties. And no there is absolutely no hazing in our pledging. That is illegal and fucking retarded

Comment

No frat for me.

Comment

None for me either

Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Burn535i View Post
                      That depends entirely on the chapter. Mine is nothing like animal house, granted it is a dry house (no alcohol on property) we do have a separate house for parties. And no there is absolutely no hazing in our pledging. That is illegal and fucking retarded
                      You're house is dry? Is that a University policy, or just your chapter of Fiji? Fiji's not nationally dry is it? I know Fiji's here at UofA and at OK State and neither of them are dry. That or they just don't follow the rules.

C'mon now hazing is part of the fun. There's there's pointless, mean, bullshit ways of hazing but there's good/fun ways to haze as well

Comment

Originally posted by Burn535i View Post
                        I always find that hilarious. "Dry Campus but join our frat, we have off campus for parties and getting you drunk!"

Sorry. It is just funny to me.

Comment

Originally posted by E36Bimmer93 View Post
                          You're house is dry? Is that a University policy, or just your chapter of Fiji? Fiji's not nationally dry is it? I know Fiji's here at UofA and at OK State and neither of them are dry. That or they just don't follow the rules.

C'mon now hazing is part of the fun. There's there's pointless, mean, bullshit ways of hazing but there's good/fun ways to haze as well

Fiji is not nationaly dry, it's just than some chapters are. Our chapter had their wet chapter revoked 10 years ago for various reasons. As far as hazing goes, I don't consider there to be any good hazing. But to each their own.

Originally posted by dinanm3atl View Post
                          I always find that hilarious. "Dry Campus but join our frat, we have off campus for parties and getting you drunk!"

Sorry. It is just funny to me.
                          Haha yea I can understand that, it's an interesting scenario. The upside is that our fraternity house is extremely clean and the party house gets fucking crazy, and when we are there we are not technically affiliated with the fraternity so there is no way to screw over our chapter.

Comment

No sir thank you sir.

Comment

sounds all pretty confusing to me. Glad i dont go to college.
                              Clinton
                              1st Aussie on here
                              Im Back!

Comment

Working...
                              X