Siffest Coilovers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Siffest Coilovers?

I have a 2006 A4 on H&R springs/Bilstein right now, but regret not getting coilovers in the first place. I have to drive with four people in the car at times, and the car tends to sag way too low with people in it.

I'm looking to invest in decent coilovers that would be stiff enough to handle all the weight.
    I'm also considering air too since it would use my Bilstein struts already, am I correct?
    So what are some coilover options for me that would be nice thick and stiff?

I forget his name but one of the members on this site can get really good prices on Ksport coilovers.

They arent the cheapest or most expensive, and i've heard great review's Maybe look into getting some of those. since coilovers for your car run 1,100+

Comment

Contact member acuteperformance

Comment

Originally posted by Dust View Post
        I forget his name but one of the members on this site can get really good prices on Ksport coilovers.

They arent the cheapest or most expensive, and i've heard great review's Maybe look into getting some of those. since coilovers for your car run 1,100+
        I can get K-Sports for an amazing price, alot the dudes that run my events use them. Now you want to be a baller PM me and I can get you in some KW's
        Drift Indy l Midwest Drift Union l Enthusiast Apparel

Comment

Originally posted by Edgar View Post
          I can get K-Sports for an amazing price, alot the dudes that run my events use them. Now you want to be a baller PM me and I can get you in some KW's
          my biggest concern is stiffness, and am willing to compromise comfort. budget is an issue but not so much, what do you recommend will hold up to all the added weight to the car and still stay low? kw's or k-sports?

Comment

Originally posted by Dust View Post
            His name is BreakMyWallet, He has a widebody Audi build in the build section.
            -Brandon-

Comment

Working...
            X