No announcement yet.

HAYASHI SUPER STREET CENTER LOCK| 14x6.5 +9 | 4x114.3 | Used | Melb AUS | $1000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAYASHI SUPER STREET CENTER LOCK| 14x6.5 +9 | 4x114.3 | Used | Melb AUS | $1000

Long time lurker, hoping these wheels will find a sweet 4x114.3 home!

Description:

Originally bought for my 4x100 AW11 MR2. Despite my best intentions to get these to fit by manufacturing custom adaptors for the 4x114.3 PCD centerlock adaptor in measuring it all up believe Id also have to mod the rim. Rims and too damn rare and unique - I couldn't possibly do this.

Thought id hang on to them because they’re so unique saving them for a 4x114.3 car but I simply can't afford to keep them.

Super rare! Long out of production. Was also offered in dusty gold and only offered in limited numbers.

Manufacturer: Hayashi Racing - 100% GENUINE
    Model: Super Street - Center Lock - 100% GENUINE
    Size: 14 x 6.5 +9 offset
    PCD: 4 x 114.3
    Unique Centerlock PCD Apaptor Note: PCD 108 - 120
    Rim is stickered with PCD 108 - 120 (The rims states (picture provided) PCD 108-20)
    Centerlock adaptor it stickered with 114.3
    Holes in the back face of the rim to clear the bolt heads attaching the centerlock apapter are quite generous. BUT I do not believe anything <108 ie 100 could work UNLESS the rim is modified.

For 114.3 would bolt up perfect! Straight away no problems!

Contents:
    x4 Hayashi Super Street Center Lock Street Rims (Alloy)
    x4 Hayashi Super Street Center Lock Adpators (Steel)
    x4 Hayashi Super Street Center Lock Nuts (Alloy)
    x1 Aftermarket Center Lock Tool (Steel)
    x1 Aftermarket breaker bar for Center Lock tool (Steel)

What is it?!
    The super street center lock system is awesome.
    A adaptor bolts onto you hub similar to a spacer and allows you to run these hayashi racing centerlock rims!
    Once the steel adpator is bolted on, slide your rim on the thread on the single alloy nut tighten using the centerlock tool (massive socket) with its breaker bar or use a massive torque wrench and away you go! Simple!

The photos show the condition of the rims and hardware. Bought with the intention of refurbishing. Rims are straight but are used. The original paint is lifting in random spots with rim no.4 being the worst of the lot on one particular spoke. Its just flaking in this spot and wherever else you see it lifting. To be 100% sharp i'd imagine they'd need to be media blasted and repainted. Pink number tags in photos are to highlight in order of appearance 1 great - 4 the worst.

The alloy center lock nuts would look amazing if anodized black. Currently paint is flaking.

Rim no.4 is the worst aesthetically. I must stress that the paint is only flaking where pictured. Its just the paint sitting proud of the alloy surface.

Other information:
    Hayashi racing to my knowledge only offered a 4x100 centerlock compatible PCD for the equally rare interspeed rim.

These were also offered in dusty gold.

More photos available if required.

Originally bought from Matt the legend at Kyusha Garage.

Would be extremely happy to see these get purchased and used by someone who can straight up bolt em on as intended!

**CONSIDERING TRADES - 15x7 +24 or there abouts as my current 15x7 +25 Work Meister S1 2P arent clearing front big brake kit. Only keen if they can clear front calipers. Open to offers.

Pick up preferred - Seaford - Melbourne but can happily drop off if in Victoria / Melbourne within reason or please contact me for other postage queries. Could send international but will not be responsible for any loss or damages.

For any potential Aus buyers - postage can be arranged you simply pay however much it comes too - I'd happily drop off at local ego depot - have it covered for loss and damages and use their depot to door service. I've only ever used them and swear by em.

All items will be packed safely in fact still have the packaging on them from when they were sent to me =)

Any questions just ask!

**41 Massive photos below >

HAYASHI SUPER STREET CENTER LOCK| 14x6.5 +9 | 4x114.3 | Used | Melb AUS | $850
    Last edited by mk1corse; 07-31-2015, 11:22 PM.

Thanks for looking and for all the questions so far. Still for sale. Price drop > now $850

Comment

Working...
    X