Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front can go more lower

Hey all,

I have an 03 E46 M3 with H&R coilovers. The rears sit perfect, but the front honestly can go down another 1.5 inches. They are already all the way down and I want it more lower, anyone running the same setup and been successful in lowering the front more?

I just bought them against wifey's agreement (lol), so the question of swapping them is at the bottom of the list.

Your input is much appreciated...

Cheers all.
    Last edited by zm3; 06-03-2010, 01:25 AM.

Are there front helper springs?
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
    Originally posted by Jedidiah
    he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

No... It's just the spring resting on the adjuster bolt and there are 2 of those but they are like 5mm thick. So taking one out will not really make that much of a difference.

Cheers.

Comment

You could try some shorter springs if you're not worried about losing some strut travel.
        Originally posted by Jesus Christ
        if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
        Originally posted by Jedidiah
        he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

same exact problem i have, even with the wifey haha. i think taking a ring out might make kinda a difference for me, just not sure how to. should i take the whole strut out and take it apart? or just use a mini saw carefully and cut it off?

Comment

Working...
          X