.:: Official Rollout to The 512 Project ::. The Mayday Capital Run 6/26

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .:: Official Rollout to The 512 Project ::. The Mayday Capital Run 6/26

Welcome to the official rollout to the 512 Project, The Mayday Capital Run. The Capital Run is an ALL INCLUSIVE caravan to the great Capital of Texas for the Hellaflush x Stanceworks Collaboration, the 512 Project. A 160 mile trek from Houston and a 200 mile trek from Dallas are the respective lengths that measure the runs to Austin, so arrive to the 512 with the rest of your fellow enthusiasts by meeting up in the Saturday AM of the 26th at one of two launching points, Houston or Dallas:

The Houston Mayday Capital Run Leg contact is JohnP, and can be contacted via JohnP@maydaygarage.com

&

The Dallas Mayday Capital Run Leg contact is Chris Beardon and be contacted via status.one@live.com

--------------------------------------------------------

The Mayday Capital Run:

The Mayday Capital Run is not limited to just those participating at 512 Project, but for all enthusiasts that want to get together for another Mayday event, HAVE A BLAST ON A FUN RUN, and want to enjoy the open road. Not to mention all of the fun that goes on in Austin!

-------

When: The Last Saturday of June, June 26, 2010

Launch Checkpoint: Rollout locations for Houston and Dallas will be announced 3 days before the Capital run on this forum, MaydayGarage.com and on twitter handles, “MaydayJohnP”and “MaydayDavidD”.

Where to ? : Our Great State Capital, The location of the 512 Project, and one of Playboy’s top picks for a great time; Austin, Texas

Route from Houston: I-10 -> 71 -> Austin

Route from Dallas: 35 South -> Austin

Mayday Capital Run Additional Information:

Hotels:

Depending on how long you will be staying in Austin, you will most likely be wondering where everyone will be staying, as well as rates. As Mentioned on 512Project.com, the official hotel for Saturday night is the Aloft Hotel, which can be found at Aloft

The Capital Run Schematics:

Mayday understands that everyone has a different taste for driving, some like to cruise, and some like to drive. Mayday will be using a system to accommodate ALL of these drivers, whether you are carrying a setup for the 512 Project, a show car, or just a spirited enthusiast, all are welcome on the Mayday Capital Run, and schematics of the run will be provided the day of launch!

Media:

The Mayday Capital Run will consist of photographers who will have their own position in the Capital Run to capture the full effect of the event. If you are interested in participating in the Capital Run as a photographer or videographer; PM JohnP or email johnP@maydaygarage.com for more information. Title the email Photographer Request.

Rules of the Mayday Capital Run:

1.) Mayday is not responsible for any tickets, wrecks, or broken down cars that one may encounter on the Mayday Capital Run.

2.) This is not a Cannonball/Gumball 3000 style race; it is a Fun Run/Cruise style of event. Speeding is not encouraged!

3.) No Mooning on the Mayday Capital Run

4.) All Texas State Driving laws are in effect, State Troopers have every right to pull you over if you are driving outside of the law, as mentioned before, Mayday is not responsible for people’s buffoonery.

5.) Respect other drivers

6.) Have Fun!

*For those planning on participating in the 512 Project please go to 512Project.com for registration information, remember, this is a stance/offset/slammed inspired event, so if you feel you got the goods, do it! However, everyone is invited!

Game on!
    Last edited by TurboFC3C; 06-06-2010, 08:30 PM.
    www.MaydayGarage.com

Correction on the Dallas leg contact.

If you are going to be joining the Mayday Capital Run from Dallas, the contact is Chris Beardon.

status.one@live.com

15 more days!

Comment

I wanna roll out with the Dallas folks so hopefully i'm able to go and don't got anything that i don't know of ATM.

edit: Can i roll in the DD? Cause no way i'm taking the integra all the way to atx with no A/C lol

Comment

MaydayJohnP and Mikey take an impromptu road trip to Austin in a slammed 240sx to make sure the road is "Helladumped" friendly. The Mayday Capital Run…

JohnP and Mikey have graciously spent their evening driving to Austin and back to test road conditions.
        www.MaydayGarage.com

Comment

be careful..I35 is a PITA in Austin
          My dub
          My other dub

Comment

The Houston meetup point for the Mayday Capital Run is:

The SAM's Club Parking Lot off of I-10

20424 Katy Fwy, Houston, TX 77449

Note: the exit for this Sam's Club is either Fry Rd. or Westgreen Blvd. Next to the Best Buy. THIS IS NOT THE HWY 6 SAMS

20424 Katy Fwy, Houston, TX 77449 - Google Maps

Meet up time is between 6:30 AM and 7:30 AM

We are rolling out AT 7:30 AM, so be there!

------------------------------

The Dallas Meetup Points are divided into two points for the Dallas and Fort Worth people in this order

1st Meeting at SpeedZone for Dallas Area

Address:
            Speedzone
            11130 Malibu Dr
            Dallas, TX 75229

Exit # 438 Walnut Hill & I35E

Meetup Time: 7am
            Rollout Time : 7:15am

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
            2nd Meeting at Walmart to Join Ft. Worth Area

Walmart Supercenter
            401 Coke Avenue
            Hillsboro, TX 76645-2671
            (254) 582-2523
            This is right after the 35W and 35E convergence.

Google Maps

Meetup Time: 8:15am
            Rollout time: 8:30am.

--------------------------------------------

If there are any questions regarding these spots: Please email

JohnP@maydaygarage.com -- Houston Leg
            status.one@live.com -- Dallas Leg

Comment

some pics i took of the 512 event:

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!
              '02 is300

Comment

Working...
              X