X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS/FT: 85 Mazda RX-7 w/ 81 Parts car

Name: Cody
    Price: $2200

I don't really want to get rid of it, but I thought I'd throw it up here to see if i could get anything I'd be interested in. I'd like a stock car with a 5 speed I car drive to work. I love the FB, but it has little problems that I don't have time to fix.

Mods:
    -Suspension Techniques springs
    -Tokico Struts
    -CP Racing FSTB
    -15 inch Konig Rewinds
    -Falken Azenis 205/50-15's
    -Muffler shop custom exhaust. Muffler needs rewelded. Its crooked as hell.
    -Racing Beat air cleaner
    -Braided stainless clutch line
    -A/C delete, Air pump delete, rats nest removal, cleaned up wiring harness
    -Electric fan. Needs to be wired in
    -I added a PCV valve
    -eBay special H4 conversion.
    -Pioneer CD player.

It has 118k miles on it. I have replaced the plug wires, distributor cap, clutch, painted the rusty ass front brakes, and replaced the coolant line under the oil cooler.

Bad:
    -It needs aligned
    -It needs rear brakes. I never changed them because I plan on putting the LSD out of the parts car on it, and it has discs.
    -It needs a pilot bearing.
    -It also has the typical steering play that all FB's have, but the parts car has a tight steering box.
    -It could use a paint job
    -It needs the left front Tokico strut installed. I cant get the bolt off the lower control arm. I had to pull the control arm off with the strut to put the springs on.
    -It has a couple small oil leaks.

it runs pretty crappy. it needs a carb for sure, but it might have lost an apex seal from sitting so long. seafoam and an mmo soak should fix it if it is stuck. its a gsl with rear disks and lsd. it also has a front mount oil cooler. i need it gone asap. thanks

Working...
X