For you Civic/Teg guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For you Civic/Teg guys

Ok so as ive been reading everyone LOVES ground control with a koni combo.

My only question is. since its a shock/coilover sleeve combo then tophats added, how do you guys go flush/stretch without cutting up your tires or smacking the face of your rim lip with your fender.

I mean wouldnt a full body coilover work alot better then a sleeve/strut/tophat option.

Dont get me wrong i understand why they do that combo because it basically is a full coilover system but its just not 1 whole solid monotube peice.

Please any imput would b great. Because im looking at getting the PIC's for my dd 98 sedan.

It's the exact same thing at the end of the day. And a lot better than most civic/integras coilovers- i.e. better quality, more shock travel for more lowness. The fact that it's not a one piece coilover is irrelevant because it's pretty much the exact same thing.

IG: @_olliee

Comment

koni sp3 with ground control is the best but its what u like
      WFC #336
      http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/...00000534756651

Comment

^^clean..hows it ride ? smooth or stiff?

big pic of that set up?
        sigpicJust Another Neon With Boost_________

Comment

Originally posted by Ollie View Post
          It's the exact same thing at the end of the day. And a lot better than most civic/integras coilovers- i.e. better quality, more shock travel for more lowness. The fact that it's not a one piece coilover is irrelevant because it's pretty much the exact same thing.
          +1...& it is alot cheaper setup.

Comment

cutting up tires and smacking fenders has nothing to do with what type of suspension you have. thats when negative camber and fender work comes to play.

you cant go wrong with koni/gc...from my experience. adjust the damper full hard in the fronts, full soft in the rears and you'll have a smooth daily ride/slammed status..

Comment

^^ agreed 100 % but,

i say get some ksports homie, the ride extremely smooth and go extremely low !
              - i have them on my teg for the past 2 years and i love them, plus they are cheaper than the GC combo and just as good or better if you ask me.
              Last edited by *96tegls*; 07-01-2010, 12:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X