Guess the build :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess the build :D

Ok, well my big promotion came, and i'll soon have enough money to finally sell the old Slowbalt and get then i'll be on the hunt for my next car. I know I change my mind more than a dieing old man a street corner in the red district, but i'm finally made up my mind. Also, I kinda threw the RX-8 idea out the window when I determined that a. I really want another drop top and b. there was already a nordic green metallic/black wheels/polished lip on hellaflush.......so meh.

Ugly ass mint green in color, black leather interior, drop top, FWD, everyone hates them.......

The basics for the build.......

-18"x8.5"F/18"x9"R BBS RS's (custom powder pink face/high polish lip)
    -Lots 'o stretch, fender rolling and spacers if neccesary (i'll need SW's help)
    -JIC-Magic FLT-TAR coilovers (w/ adj pillow ball mounts/camber plates)
    -Shine Street front lip
    -AEM CAI
    -CMF version 2 headers
    -Greddy Ti-C cat-back
    -Wingless trunk lid
    -Proper+ JDM bubble shift knob (pink)

Then maybe a sway bar, some up-sized rotors, new pads, blah blah blah......

Let the guessing (and ******) begin. Also, to avoid cheating, don't google CMF headers and Shine Street front lip, b/c they'll make it a dead giveaway.......
    MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
    Instagram - @osshwa

S2k?

Comment

Its not a s2k.

Dude seriously? Why? You were dead on when you said everybody hates them! lol I guess I'll leave it to you to change my mind!

Comment

3rd Gen Eclipse?

Comment

Originally posted by JSanders View Post
          Its not a s2k.

Dude seriously? Why? You were dead on when you said everybody hates them! lol I guess I'll leave it to you to change my mind!
          Hence why I want to do one up.

For one, they're wildly unpopular.....which I love. I know for fact no one will ever replicate the look i'm going for, and even though they were technically never offered in Japan, i'm still gonna style it with a JDM twist......and yes, it will be the only one of it's kind to be rocking BBS RS's. A mint green vert on powder pink RS's, slammed on coilvers w/ a front lip nearly on the ground and wingless trunk.......dude......that shit is gonna look fresh to death.....trust me on this one
          Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

I dunno man...I've driven one before, and they're shitty. lol good luck though I guess?

2004 350Z Twin Turbo

Comment

Make it happen!

Comment

really? one of those? my friend had one in high school, all the ones i see are riced out and all

try and find a stickshift V6 version if you can
                Dope Shit - http://dasis300.wordpress.com/

Fan page - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cool-C...?v=wall&ref=ts

Comment

Wait, so its the 3rd gen eclipse? Facepalm, not excited.

Comment

My friend has a 3rd gen eclipse. V6 GT with an HKS reflash, HKS exhaust and a cup kit that gives it a decent drop along with a Wings West Lip kit that I honestly really like. I'm currently trying to get him to stance it but since he just got married and the wife is complaining about how low she has to sit to get in it now...it's gonna be tough.

Sweet baby Jesus...

Comment

das, of course thats what i'm aiming for. A manual trans V6 Spyder.

SeanDub, don't care. I've never been one to conform, so I take other's criticism and use it in a positive light.
                      Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

Just please don't get the Shine kit...or else I'll forever have to call you Fast and Furious 2.

Sweet baby Jesus...

Comment

Originally posted by rubadub View Post
                          My friend has a 3rd gen eclipse. V6 GT with an HKS reflash, HKS exhaust and a cup kit that gives it a decent drop along with a Wings West Lip kit that I honestly really like. I'm currently trying to get him to stance it but since he just got married and the wife is complaining about how low she has to sit to get in it now...it's gonna be tough.

Thats def clean, but not even close to the look i'm going for. The Shine Street front lip I want will sit much lower, i'll be on JIC's which have adj. camber plates, so it'll be very very slammed, and of course flush RS's with a nice stretch

Plus mint green + powder pink wheels + Proper+ pink bubbles shift knob......so much win.
                          Last edited by OSSHWA; 08-02-2009, 11:28 AM.
                          Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

Originally posted by rubadub View Post
                            Just please don't get the Shine kit...or else I'll forever have to call you Fast and Furious 2.
                            lol, not the full kit. I don't like the sideskirts, rear valance, the fugly rear wing and I especially **** the flares. I just want the front lip b/c of how aggressive (low) it is. And i'll be removing the stock wing/getting the holes filled, so no worries.
                            Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

How about instread of getting a big front lip you just slam the car accordingly...

Comment

Working...
                              X