• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1991 Lexus Ls400 V.I.P.

Name. Chris
    Location. Chester, Va
    Contact. Pm or cell.(804.477.2199)
    Price. $6000obo as is $3500 with stock suspension and wheels
    Trades. S13 coupe in good condition, must be one color. or Honda CR-V. Manual Transmission preferred and some cash on top.

price drop. $5500 obo.

Due to a series of unfortunate legal circumstances I've lost my driver's license therefore prompting me to sell this. It's way too nice of a car to be a driveway queen so I'm hoping this goes quick. The 1uz-fe starts and runs flawlessly with 184xxx miles even though the TPS sensor has gone bad which makes the CEL and traction control light illuminate on the dash. The car is dropped using Megan coilovers sitting on, in the front, 18x9.5 +15 et, in the rear, 18x10.5 +15 et Locksmice Kentstyle Duke wheels. These wheels are super rare and still in really good condition. The tires are, in the front, 205/40/18, in the rear, 215/40/18 Nankangs which are almost brand new. Other than the coilovers and wheels the car is stock. A skid plate has been fabbed and bolted up by the previous owner and it serves its purpose very well. The factory Lexus sound system still sounds incredible considering it's age.

There are a couple very very small nicks in the paint which is to be expected considering the age of the car. There is a small rust area on the drivers side rear quarter panel which is shown in the pictures.

The car offers a full leather interior with a small rip in only the drivers seat which is fairly common.

Overall this is an extremely nice car and it's very reliable. Anyone who decides to buy this will be very pleased.

Pictures.

this is the quarter panel with the rust spot. if you look hard enough you will be able to see it.

Last edited by funder.bunder; 06-27-2010, 08:03 PM.
    WHFB

ttt
    WHFB

Comment

wish you would just sell the rims this is a great starter VIP car but i dont have time for a project unfortunately. a great steal for someone else!

Comment

bump. $6000 obo.
        WHFB

Comment

another price drop. $5500
          WHFB

Comment

up
            WHFB

Comment

damn i want this ill have to see what i can do. glws tho. nice car
              Originally posted by TheNeek
              BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

bump
                WHFB

Comment

Working...
                X