FS: E28 Racing Dynamics Springs and Koni Adjustables

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: E28 Racing Dynamics Springs and Koni Adjustables

I've got a set of E28 Racing Dynamics Springs (NLA) and E28 Koni Adjustables (rears are NLA). Everything has about 20,000 miles on them. I bought them from the original owner, yada, yada, yada.

The springs will lower your car lower than what's in my signature - though probably not by much. Run a shorter sidewall tire, as I don't and you'll be lower still. I bought these for a different project, but have decided to go in a different direction, and since I've got a brand new set of both, I don't need two.

Condition-wise, everything still works as designed. I bought them from a reputable and honest friend of mine from back east. That said, the springs have lost some of their powder-coating and have a bit of surface rust, but they're not sagging, etc. It's purely cosmetic. The shocks look great, and the rear shock mounts (new when everything was installed) are included.

So, basically, here's something that can get you down-to-earth just about as easily as coilovers for about half the price, and it's a setup that handles superbly, too, not to mention it's all bolt-in, so no cutting/welding necessary!

I'm looking for $800 shipped west of the Mississippi, and $835 shipped east. Dem sumbitches heavy.

You can't get this stuff anymore, so I think it's a deal. Send me an e-mail to christopher.kohler@gmail.com if you have questions, comments, offers, etc.

Thanks!

Willing to separate?

Comment

Well, what would you be looking for? I figured people would rather have it as a kit of sorts, but I'd entertain it.

Comment

Originally posted by wkohler View Post
        Dem sumbitches heavy.
        Good luck!

Comment

Working...
        X