FS: 16x7.5 ET13 Hartge Type As

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 16x7.5 ET13 Hartge Type As

I've got a set of 16x7.5 ET13 Hartge Type As. These fit BMW (5x120mm). This would be a set of four (4) front wheels from the staggered set. I bought them to use as track wheels since they're light, look cool and they were available.

Since then, I've added a lot of wheels to my collection and don't think I need ten Hartge wheels, so these go.

They're straight and true and have no curb rash. The finish on them is essentially shot. They're the perfect candidate to paint lime green, orange or pink or something. Believe me, I thought about it.

You get the four wheels and four non-broken center caps. They're a nice, light wheel with a lower offset.

They're also the more desirable "early" version of the wheel. The difference being in the lip having a bevelled edge compared to not having it.

I'd like to get $700 plus shipping, but am open to offers.

Photo courtesy of the previous owner. They currently have tires installed, which will be removed prior to shipment. They're just as clean and mark-free now.
    Last edited by wkohler; 08-01-2009, 06:37 AM.

God if I wouldn't need a massive spacer and 185's to get these flush I would buy them up. And maybe the fact I'm ordering coil overs monday has something to do with it aswell. Sick looking wheels. GLWS man.

Comment

Well, you wouldn't need a massive spacer. They're already a pretty low offset, so you could get by with a somewhat not as massive one.

Comment

they are only 7.5's. im running 8.5 et13 and i need a 25mm spacer already to get flush. at that rate i would need a 50mm spacer to get flush.

Comment

Oh. Well how about that? I just threw them up just in case someone might have some interest.

Comment

Sold. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X