• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS/FT: NJ - Mille Miglia Chronos Wheels

FS/FT: Mille Miglia Chronos Wheels
    $1,000obo plus shipping
    Mille Miglia Chronos
    Staggered set, 16x7.5+20, 16x9+15
    Comes with used tires: Falken/Yokohama 205/40/16, 50% life left due to camber wear
    Made in Italy
    Mille 1000 Red Emblems on wheels
    Generic Silver Center Caps

History: These wheels were only produced for about 4yrs in the early 1990's. An Italian wheel by design and never brought to the USA, these could only be sourced from overseas in Germany and other European nations. Usually coming in sets of either 16x9 or 16x7.5, this is one of maybe two staggered sets in the USA from what I understand.

Condition: All wheels were recently powdercoated white by Need Powdercoating in Jersey City, NJ. One of the wheels has a slight bend on the inner lip but it does not affect driving at all and all the wheels hold air without any issue.The rears have a nice concave look to them and the fronts have a slight concave as well. Look great in person and I love them very much!

Pretty firm on price. They currently have Falken/Yokohama 205/40 tires on them with camber wear that are probably around 50% life left. I can ship them with or without these tires on the wheels. Additionally, for $300 more, I will put on all new 205/40 Falken tires.

I am also open to trades for other 4x100 wheels! Will consider reps plus cash as well.

TEXT ME or PM here if interested! 732-586-5890

Working...
X