Leavenworth 6/19/10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leavenworth 6/19/10

Who's going and what's the deal? Do you need to find a place to stay or is it a day trip kinda thing?

Mr. Belvedere

I want to buy your single 4x100 Ronal Racing center

I will be going for sure... I will be driving there and back same day because i have to work at the club that night... some people day trip, some make a weekend of it, its a cool little town to visit, i day trip over there on my motorcycle a few times in the summer.

Comment

I've gone every year but one since 2004.

it's a single-day thing for most people. The best way to experience it is to meet up with people you know at the start and then cruise over with them. Without doing that you'll feel rather alone among the 700 - 800 cars that make the drive over. Most people just hang out in Leavenworth for a couple of hours and then head back. I, and many others, prefer to stay out most of the day and then go to a hotel for the night. If you do this, reserve a hotel as early as possible... Leavenworth fills up early & fast, and most places require a two night stay on weekends
      [PNWfahren Driver Community] - [Photography]

Comment

I'm going...still deciding which car to take, the Z or the E36. I'll be staying over this year.

2004 350Z Twin Turbo

Comment

I'll be attending again this year as well. Only going over for the day, and then cruising back later in the afternoon, normally the people I go with leave LW around 6 or 7 to come home.

Comment

Im going, just a day trip for me though. You should meet up with all the other bmw guys before heading out to the actual meetup spot.

Comment

I'm going to be rolling into BCC with a few other Mercedes/190e guys.

Originally posted by checkmate2006
              SPOCK your so young errr are you Sulu

Comment

Originally posted by Travis C View Post
                Im going, just a day trip for me though. You should meet up with all the other bmw guys before heading out to the actual meetup spot.
                I read their thread on bimmerforums or somewhere, no offense but wow did those guys sound like a bunch of tools.. Some of us don't like doing 100mph the whole trip thinking it's a race... I hope the cops are waiting for them this year because it's people like that that fuck up the whole cruise for everyone else

Comment

Originally posted by Travy View Post
                  I read their thread on bimmerforums or somewhere, no offense but wow did those guys sound like a bunch of tools.. Some of us don't like doing 100mph the whole trip thinking it's a race... I hope the cops are waiting for them this year because it's people like that that fuck up the whole cruise for everyone else
                  I could start with them maybe. But when the ol' bucket of bolts gets to 70 things start getting interesting, and I don't mean in a good way.

Mr. Belvedere

I want to buy your single 4x100 Ronal Racing center

Comment

I've always met up with the VW guys at Central Market before the main meet up at BCC.

2004 350Z Twin Turbo

Comment

BMW guys are lame... srsly... haha... I am just rollin from my house to BCC its like 5 miles away... I will surely see everyone there.

Comment

Ill be there in the 82 AMG and staying the night as I have a designated driver coming along and a large budget set aside for german beer. I've invited a friend with a gorgeous 87 735I to caravan with me from the sticks as well. See you blokes there.
                        [

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyBoyOne3 View Post
                          BMW guys are lame... srsly... haha... I am just rollin from my house to BCC its like 5 miles away... I will surely see everyone there.
                          i 100% agree

its also going to be a day trip for me, ill have a few others cars with me aswell... look forward to seein everyone out there

Comment

=)
                            Last edited by SlowProgress; 06-18-2010, 04:12 AM. Reason: wrong
                            @slowprogress

Comment

So excited. Ill see you guys there!

Comment

Working...
                              X