X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoCal to Austin TX caravan?

Ok.. Ok..

Who's plan or think of doing this?

I've done the math and planned the route. 24.5 hrs stright 5 gas stop and 10 pee stops

Do work! StanceWorks <3s GOLDmember.

Comment

If all goes well i want to leave Wednesday morning to be out there by Friday morning.

Comment

I'm thinking of it, but it's just a thought right now. I'm so broke, it's not even funny. Still, I really want to go, as this looks insane! I'll keep it locked on this thread to see what develops, but I'd be happy to help head up the San Diego area caravan if I do it.

sigpic
        Chi va piano va sano e lontano...
        • MINI is sold. Next project? • E28 Build Thread

Comment

holy shit... If I get to see your B in person that would be so epic!

Comment

tempting ...... lol

Comment

Damn that sounds intense, I would make that a week long trip lol

Comment

You're crazy Anthony. I would've thought about it if I didn't have so much to do this month, I have alot of fam in Texas.

Comment

You guys passing through El Paso, TX? I'm pretty sure you're going to if you take I-10 all the way down
                  |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                  Drama you are like god
                  Originally posted by SwearBear
                  Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

If you know of good food along the way let me know.

Comment

El Paso, TX: Chicos Tacos whataburger
                      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                      Drama you are like god
                      Originally posted by SwearBear
                      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

Anthony-- looking forward to meeting you Saturday. Make a list of people you think need some "convincing" to make the trek to 512 and I will get my "Alec Baldwin- 'Always Be Closing'" pitch ready

Ben

Comment

We're planning on going!

Rotiform Refurbishing Service
                          Rotiform Custom Powdercoating
                          Check out the Rotiform daily blog on Facebook

Comment

Where only 2 weeks out. Let's get a head count of who's going to be going on this epic road trip!

With the help and support of Rotiform I believe we will be putting together a caravan so let's show some love.

Comment

figure I'll post this in the caravan threads just in case people are looking for a way to cut cost!

just in case anyone wants a place to crash on Friday night, I have a house about an hour north of the track. I'll be rolling down Sat morning. Anyone is welcome to crash here and or use my driveway to wash their car. Obviously I'm offering this free, you won't get a bed but the couches and living room/office floor are fair game. PM me if interested.

Comment

Working...
                              X