Clear All

• Temecula / Murrieta Meet 6/4/10

Where:
    TOP-LINE INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTS, INC.

28441 Felix Valdez Ave.
    Temecula, Ca. 92590

Date: June 4
    Time: 7:30 pm – till you get bored
    Why: To get an active meet going in Temecula/Murrieta area in support of the tuner lifestyle

Please do not:
    -Make a mess at Top Line (Treat this area with respect)
    -No loud music (Go down the street to Club Silk if you wanna hear loud music)
    -No Revving (no need to draw attention to the meet)
    -Be kind to one another (Point of a meet and greet is just that)

*This is a trial meet. Should interest increase and attendants become more active on a regular basis, Top Line Industrial will keep it going for you. Also, please check out what Top Line Industrial has to offer to the table as far as aftermarket products.

Invitation goes out to the surrounding areas as well: Winchester, Nuevo, Sun City, Fallbrook, Lake Elsinore, Menifee, as far as Riverside and Escondido. Pass the word!
    the new freshness: http://alphasquadforum.ephpbb.com/forum.htm

hey is this still going on tonight? i know a couple of us that are down to come thru
    usVERSUSthem

Comment

Originally posted by mister hashimoto View Post
      hey is this still going on tonight? i know a couple of us that are down to come thru

Chess Sir. also posted on nwp4life, stancenation, SDrev, scionlife, clubsciontc, and the 9th Gen Corolla guys are making an apprearance.
      the new freshness: http://alphasquadforum.ephpbb.com/forum.htm

Comment

would go but sold my wheels.. need to get a new set

Comment

deng, sorry we couldnt make it we was out getting food for out bbq tomorrow and it took us longer then thought. let me know when the next one is here is my number 951 249 5370

by the way do you work at topline?

thanks hashi
          usVERSUSthem

Comment

Working...
          X