what would you get?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what would you get?

Ok so i know its while away about 8 months (when my lease is up lol) or so but i am always looking for my next car and have a few ideas.

Here are the options:

1) B6 S4 yellow or Blue
    -I love 4 door sedans and the VW/Audi scene and its a v8. If i got it would be on Air and on the ground

2)BMW 330I e46
    -I really love again the 4 doors and i think i want to get into the BMW scene and i think this car, on air would be sick especially with some nice Euro goodies and a CLS front.

3)Hyundai Genesis Coupe
    -Love the way this car looks, wouldnt be on air but some good coils and sick wheels but, wait 4 it.........its a Hyundai, and though i really couldnt care less what people say you know if you ever show up some were no matter how good the car looks people are always going to say its a Hyundai lol. And i think i really want 4 doors, but this has RWD and i can get sideways which is always fun.

4) Genesis Sedan
    - Would be on Air and some like 19" work Eurolines, Awesome car for the money but i really want a manual car.

So what out of those choices do you think is the best? I will be buying my car next time no leas, I can get a b5 s4 real cheap in this economy a BMW 330i even cheaper and 8-12 months from now i bet i could get a Genesis sedan or coupe cheapish used for a good price.

e46.

If you cant for some reason, Audi.

Comment

S4 or the Genesis.

Comment

Originally posted by JSanders View Post
        e46.

If you cant for some reason, Audi.
        yep

Comment

Sedans ftw

Comment

e46 is too played out.

Comment

B6 s4.

V8 ftw.

Comment

S4

Comment

if your not worried about gas, v8 s4

although id love to see a genesis coupe on air and stanced........

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

I would do the e46 zhp sedan

Comment

nissan cube -- Seriously I think there is going to be a pretty legit scene for these, just like the Xb

僕のキューブです。タイヤ交換を終えて、作業場から出庫する動画です。面白くも何ともないですが、客観的に見るのは稀ですから、動画Upしました。It is my cube. It is animation that finishes the tire exchange, and delivers it from the...

S4 if I had to pick out of the 4 you suggested.
                      Last edited by TheNeek; 07-31-2009, 12:51 PM.

Mr. Belvedere

I want to buy your single 4x100 Ronal Racing center

Comment

Originally posted by Tuck&Poke View Post
                        if your not worried about gas, v8 s4
                        +1. but if you do you gotta go blue..please no yellow

Comment

If the E46 M3 was an option I would pick that of course but I would go with the B6 S4 over the 330i. Get the Avant and put it on the ground....that would look so good!

Comment

e46, but I'm biased.
                            -David
                            active autowerke | e46non.com | nitto-tire | dtm-spec.net | precision-sport.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dmasters View Post
                              If the E46 M3 was an option I would pick that of course but I would go with the B6 S4 over the 330i. Get the Avant and put it on the ground....that would look so good!
                              I LOVE!!!!! avants and really really wnat one but finding one in Manual and the color option with good mileage is near impossible lol. But if i found one i'd for sure get an avant over a sedan. I love the E46 M3 but really want a sedan if i go BMW, and i just think there are so many M3's out there.

Originally posted by cocomA4zzy View Post
                              +1. but if you do you gotta go blue..please no yellow
                              I love yellow and imola yellow looks so good. I've always a wanted a yellow car, even if i got a gen coupe it would be either yellow or grey. So many wheel color options with yellow

Originally posted by Burn535i View Post
                              I would do the e46 zhp sedan
                              thats what i was looking at, deifnaltey a zhp. I think on air it would look so good.

As for the Genesis coupe idk if id put it on air but would be very tempted. Ive never owned a bagged car before. Could i still do donuts and shit with bags? I have friends with bagged MK4's and they do some serious driving really psuhing it and stuff but still they cant go sidewayz as a RWD car can, and i think having a rwd car with a lsd id always be temtped to slide the end out every once and awhile

I mean look at these, there pretty sick

Comment

Working...
                              X