No announcement yet.

FS: 2003 Z4 3.0i 6 Speed Roadster with every option Sterling Grey/Black $15,500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 2003 Z4 3.0i 6 Speed Roadster with every option Sterling Grey/Black $15,500

This was previously a BMW CPO (Certified Pre-Owned) car and I am the third owner. The car has never seen a snowy winter and has been babied its whole life. I just picked this car up a few months back and due to a major change in my family situation I have made the tough decision to sell it. I love the car and wouldn't hesitate to purchase one again in the future, but the funds could go to a better place right now. The car is an absolute joy to drive and the weather could not be better for it right now.

Overview:

Asking $15,500

Vin: 4USBT53473LT20165

74,900 Miles

3.0i (M54) 6 Speed

Sterling Metallic Gray over Black leather/Aluminum

Sport Package (18" Alloy Wheels, Sport Suspension)

Premium Package (100% Power Top, 8 Way power seats with 3 Way seat memory)

Convenience Package (Auto-Dimming/Heating interior/exterior mirrors, Storage nets on center tunnel and back of seats, Rain Sensingwipers, Auto-Sensing headlights, Auto climate control)

Premium Hi-Fi 10 Speaker Audio System (Sounds great and has no trouble keeping up with the top down at 80mph)

IPod intergration (Full text display and surfing), BMW Assist with Bluetooth, Heated Front Seats, Cruise Control, In Dash CD player, Green Stripe Windscreen and Smokers Package (Car has never been smoked in but this gives a cigarette lighter and ashtray instead of a sunglass holder in front of shifter)

Bi-Xenon Headlights

Everything on the car feels tight, AC blows ice cold, and the car overall is in great shape. The car has never been in any accidents and the title is 100% clear. The car was serviced by BMW its whole life until I took ownership. The oil was changed 500 miles ago with BMW oil and a BMW filter. The transmission fluid was changed around 2,000 miles ago with royal purple. Every single feature on the car works. The only issues with the car is the headliner has a single broken clip, and the shroud around the windshield is sun beaten. I am asking $15,500 for the car which I feel is very fair given the options and mileage. If you have any questions shoot me a PM or give me a call directly at 404-432-8859, my name is Jeremy.

Additional Pictures can be found at: http://s619.photobucket.com/albums/t...%20For%20Sale/

Working...
X