Help on Adapters!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help on Adapters!!

Not sure if this is the right forum to be posting in, but I figure some of you wheel gurus would have a good general idea to the answer to my questions..

As some of you know, I'm currently trying to sell an authentic set of BBS LM098. However, since these wheels were made for E36 M3 fitment, a prospective buyer I have will require adapters to run these on his E39 due to the different hub sizes.

Now, to help my sale, I need the following questions answered for my buyer:
    1. What are adapters typically priced at?
    2. Where do you guys usually get your adapters?

A quick google search mostly returned hub adapters for steering wheels so I was pretty lost in the search. Any help would be greatly appreciated, TIA!

You dont need adapters, get the hubcentric spacers from Turner for the E36 ---> E39. They need to run about a 20mm spacer anyway to make the E36 offsets work on a E39.

It is win win
    Real name is James

Comment

If you want to get spacers made check out Adaptec Speedware. Since the e39 will need spacers to run e36 fitment he can make spacers so you wont have to buy hubcentric rings so it essentially would be a e39 bore size on the spacer back that mounts up to the e39 hub with an e36 bore size on the face of thespacer (if that makes sense) and you kill two birds with one stone
      Ryan

Comment

Thanks for the insight and your clarifications James and Flavourless!

I figured there was something along the lines of what you both were describing, and thanks for referring a vendor that I can forward to my buyer as well!

Comment

Working...
        X