Northeast Caravan to the 512 Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Northeast Caravan to the 512 Project

Alright, this will be the official Northeast Caravan Thread to the 512 Project

Please let you're friends know about this event and especially anyone you know that rolls HARD because this is IT! We really want the Northeast to make a serious appearance and to represent. Stephen from WagenWerks and AWOL will be rolling with us and shooting the whole way! Check them out. The coverage will be as legit as it gets. If there's is any meet, show, event, anything that you should attend, this is it.

I'm posting this in both this section and the Northern/Mid-Atlantic section but I'll update both. I know people are coming from all over the place so please post up where you're coming from. Both meeting points and times are TBA right now, so please make suggestions and help get the ball rolling.

I'll be posting this on multiple forums and I encourage everyone else to do the same. If you know people that love fitment like the rest of us, get them to come especially! This is our chance to put the NE on the map! Please check out THIS thread and make sure you register. Another thing, a lot of people forget to check the regional section so I'll be contacting as many people as I can from the NE but I encourage everyone else to do the same and spread the word.

1. Ollie
    2. Hinrichs
    3. VR6DUBNY
    4. Eurobeem?
    5. StunnrStatus?
    6. Charlie?
    7. Prodigee?

I know it's a long drive but let's make it happen. I think Ben said it best:
    Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
    I promise, the road trip will be half the fun. There is nothing like A) rolling deep with slammed cars and B) getting to know people who are in the same scene as you. This is how the scene grows is through people all over getting to put names to faces.

Frankly, this is what I'm most excited about in this event. People getting to meet people from other parts of the country that they wouldn't be able to else wise. That will be the defining element that makes this event different from the rest.

-Ollie

IG: @_olliee

I'm going if Charlie is going seeing as he is my ride. May I suggest a stop in SouthWest CT?

3,100th post w00t!
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

If by some miracle my wheels are done by this I might actually go. I still wish it wasn't as far as it is.

Comment

Wish I had the money for the gas

Comment

2 days after my 21st, doubt ill be making this one

Comment

figure I'll post this in the caravan threads just in case people are looking for a way to cut cost!

just in case anyone wants a place to crash on Friday night, I have a house about an hour north of the track. I'll be rolling down Sat morning. Anyone is welcome to crash here and or use my driveway to wash their car. Obviously I'm offering this free, you won't get a bed but the couches and living room/office floor are fair game. PM me if interested.

Comment

Working...
            X