Stanceworks Magazine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stanceworks Magazine

Have you guys ever thought about in the future creating an actual print version with features/write ups etc. I have looked into crating a magazine for skiing, looking at around 20 grand to start a magazine that prints 2000 issues a month- obviously prices differ but that was with the editing software, printing on glossy paper, etc.etc. each month you'd be looking at around 1500 after the formatting and everything is worked out

Just an idea possibly for the future of stanceworks

member # 1168

Originally posted by Deltron
    fast & furious 6 will just be slammed cars. Brians new job is stealing and selling oilpans. the climax of the movie is when torretto has to get over a speedbump.

I think its been discussed before. For the most part i would think magazines isnt a market you want to get into right now

Flickr

Comment

Yeah print is a very tough business right now and will only get tougher as everything has shifted to digital

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
      Oh FUCK YES, 6-10 inches for me this weekend. FUCK YES!

Comment

Print media is a dying format advertisers are quickly realizing how much more ROI they can get from web based targeted marketing, My wife was an Associate Editor for a nationally distributed magazine but they cancelled production a year or so ago. It had been in print since 1944.

Comment

Maybe like a quarterly, bi-annual, or annual photo publication?

Comment

^ like a best of- i would definitely be on it

member # 1168

Originally posted by Deltron
            fast & furious 6 will just be slammed cars. Brians new job is stealing and selling oilpans. the climax of the movie is when torretto has to get over a speedbump.

Comment

dunno how a magazine would do, posters or a calendar would be dope though. or a banner to hang in the garage. i'd buy.

www.effineuro.com

Comment

Vote for calendar

AmberLamps..... Get rid of them!

Comment

Working...
                X