Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brand new "illest" trunk emblem for sale

sold a long time ago.
    Last edited by MIGS; 07-16-2011, 01:03 AM.
    sc300 "Scraping Guts" -sold

ucf20
    ZEAL VIP

bump
    she got that bootydo

Comment

I bought the same one, installed it on my SC for a few days, then took it off. I might sell mine too. GLWS. Anything new with your SC?
      '95 Black 5spd SC300 // 19" Work Eurolines // Coils // JDM Window Visors // JDM Front Lip // and a few fender dents

Comment

Originally posted by Tabaka View Post
        I bought the same one, installed it on my SC for a few days, then took it off. I might sell mine too. GLWS. Anything new with your SC?
        Got any pics installed, might want one but im painting it black

AmberLamps..... Get rid of them!

Comment

Originally posted by Tabaka View Post
          she's been collecting dust as of late because the ecu is fried so i haven't driven her in weeks. but..

last time i drover her, i TRIED to go through a drive-through car wash( Big Fail) and tore off the whole driver's side front lip. So i stitch ziptied that bitch like Frankenstein's head. Now everywhere i go people ask me if i drift much, lol.

i recently blacked out the inside of my headlights (high beams and low beams) so the murderd out looking is coming along nicely/fucking classy. i also swapped my interior tan peices for black ones and picked up a Momo steering wheel. nothing really major yet.

I'm still hunting for my next wheels. you how it is when you want dumb low offsets and wide steam-roller wheels. its hard to decide. I currently have my eye on a set of Leon Hardiritt Bugel's, but if i pull the trigger i'm gonna have to modify the fenders for them to fit .

we'll see..

Originally posted by cabezzz View Post
          Got any pics installed, might want one but im painting it black
          i never installed it. but i've seen it ona few cars. looks OEM, which is cool. but idecided to go another rought shaving my entire trunk, so i decided not to use it.
          Last edited by MIGS; 05-21-2010, 10:11 PM.

ucf20
          ZEAL VIP

Comment

Sold.
            Last edited by MIGS; 06-01-2010, 12:28 AM.

ucf20
            ZEAL VIP

Comment

Working...
            X